Friendship In The Mud

B: Can we meet up later today, I swear I only have good intentions. We didn't talk about what happened, we need to talk about it.

Ehi stared at Bisi's text on her phone for a few more seconds but still didn't know what to text back. She was still upset after her argument with Angel, the way he took Iyoma's side and tried to make her look like the bad person.

She hissed 'Later he'll say he cares about me, I'm special, he likes me. What stupid, dirty like is that when he doesn't even understand me? I'm in this mess because of him' Ehi said aloud as she thought of Angel. She hissed again as she read Bisi's text.

What did he even want to talk about?

They had had sex mistakenly, so why was he making a big deal out of it?

Talk about what? She texted back.

His reply came in seconds later.

B: I didn't think you'd reply...

E: Well, I've replied, now what?

B: Ehi we had sex and even if it was a mistake, you can't deny that it was good.

E: I thought we agreed not to talk about it anymore.

B: No. We agreed not to tell Iyoma. I didn't...let's talk about us now.

E: Bisi there is no us, you dated my friend and broke her heart and now you're talking about us.

B: Iyoma set herself up for heartbreak, I warned her several times. Let's not talk about her please. I had a connection with you that night.

E: Hmmm, smooth. Is that how you get the girls? Mr connection, unlimited wifi.

B: LOL, you're funny. Ehi, I'm serious. I want to see you again please. Pick a time and place.

E: And imagine if Iyoma runs into the both of us, what am I supposed to tell her.

B: I don't really care about her.

E: Wow, after four years Bisi. You don't really care about her, she's my best friend!

B: I cared about her, she took it overboard. Look, let's not talk about Iyoma please, her name alone is giving me a headache. If we can't meet in public, let's meet at my house.

E: Oh wow...are you insane? At your house where Iyoma always turns up out of the blue.

B: I've warned her not to come here, my gateman has gotten strict instructions not to let her in.

E: You're evil....

B: She's a pest.

E: You're very evil...Look I don't go after other people's men, no matter how good the sex was.

B: So you remember it was good and I'm not with Iyoma anymore. We've been over even before last night.

E: That's not the point Bisi. Iyoma is my best friend, you should understand.