The Worried, The Worrier And The I Couldn't Care Less

'What's taking Angel so long na'  Iyoma complained as they waited for Angel by his car.  'Shhhh, you'll spoil the picture' Ehi who was taking pictures of her roommate admonished.

'Sorry boss' Iyoma muttered as she posed for the camera. Ehi was still taking pictures of Iyoma when Angel showed up.

'I'm really sorry for keeping you waiting guys, let's go' he said as he got to them. Iyoma frowned 'Wait that's it, no proper apology or explanation?'

Ehi rolled her eyes 'Don't start Iyoma, he just apologized' Iyoma rolled her eyes back at Ehi before turning to Angel. 'Why did you keep us waiting, were you applying more invisible makeup princess?' Iyoma jeered.

Angel snorted 'Looks better than the one on your face' Iyoma glared at him as she stood akimbo. 'You can't even compare bruv, I put a lot of time and effort into looking like this and you still haven't complimented me'

Angel smirked and looked at Ehi who was dressed in a short black chiffon dress that complimented her complexion and showed off her creamy light skinned legs. 'You look beautiful Ehi' he said, 'as always' he muttered as he unlocked his car.

Iyoma cleared her throat 'Ehen, me nko?' she asked. Angel shrugged, Iyoma was beautiful but he wasn't going to fuel her ego. She was wearing a red palazzo pant, and he was a sucker for those pants, he didn't stare too much. 'You look like you always do, short devil' Angel laughed as he got into his car.

Ehi tried not to laugh as she followed suit, out of habit, she'd sat in front with Angel. She'd only realized it after she fastened her seat belt. Shit!

Iyoma had no qualms with sitting at the back but she still had a bone to pick with Angel. 'What did you say to me, say it to my face again?' Iyoma glared at the back of his head.

'Come on Iyoma, you know I didn't mean that. You look beautiful, you know that na' Angel said. Iyoma grinned 'Of course I know I'm beautiful, just wanted to feed my monstrous ego'

Ehi laughed  'You two sound like siblings bantering' Her phone rang out as Angel pulled out of the compound but she ignored the call, she assumed it was the same unknown number from this morning.

'You won't pick the call? Iyoma inquired as she took her phone out of her clutch to take more selfies. Ehi frowned, 'No, it's just this unknown number that has been calling me since morning'

'You should block the number then, could be one of those con artists' Angel advised as concern kicked in. Ehi smiled 'Yeah, I'll do that now' she looked at her phone screen and saw it was her boss that had called.

'What the fuck? it was my boss that called' Ehi said. Angel tensed up, he hated that pig that Ehi worked for but she'd made it clear that her business wasn't his business anymore.

'Well what does he want?' Iyoma asked. 'I don't know, let me call him back' Ehi replied as she dialed his number.

He answered immediately as if he'd been waiting for her to call back.

Where are you?  He asked the minute he answered. 'I'm at home sir' Ehi muttered. He sounded angry and she was sure why he was angry or if he was angry at her.

Come to the hotel right now, don't waste my time,  He ordered and ended the call immediately.

'What did he want?' Iyoma asked as Ehi had ended the call. 'He wants to talk, probably about my suspension' Ehi said and turned to Angel. 'Could you please drop me off at the hotel?' she asked.