"You gave me gift. I don't want any more gifts from you."

"Please keep it. It's for you." She took the gift and kept in her wardrobe.

"Thank you." She said and left.

She was getting on my nerves now. She kept ignoring me. I can be worst in this case.

I got my bag and laptop with my blazer. When I reached living room Mom dad were talking with Kiara.

"Driver is has gone out to get grocery. Wait for sometime." Mom said.

"Don't worry I will go by cab." She said.

"Look Aarav is here. He will take you." Dad said.

"Aarav take her to office with you." Mom said.

I nodded and she followed. We got into my car and were on our way to office.

"Why are you skipping dinner?" I asked.

She turned the music on.

"I am asking you something."

She started to increase the volume of music. I turned off the music.

"Answer my question." I said.

"I don't feel necessary to answer any of your questions." She said.

"Speak or leave. I am not your chauffeur." I said.

When car stopped in traffic. She took her bag and started walking on the footpath. I calmed down and took my car towards her.

"Get in the car." I said.

She stopped the auto. She entered the auto and left. This girl is driving me crazy now.

I went to office. I saw couple of people surrounded by Kiara and talking to her.
" Are you all going to chit chat here all day or do some work?" I asked.

Everyone went to there places. I went to my cabin. I checked the files from account departments. I found few mistakes. I called them and yelled at them also.

Few minutes later Vikram entered.

"What's got into your head today?" He asked

"Nothing." I said.

"What's wrong? Why are you yelling at everyone around you?" He asked.

"Kiara." I said.

"What did she do now?" He asked.

"I can write a book on things what all she did. I gave her gift she kept it without seeing it. She is skipping dinners from past 15 days. I got pizza for her last night and she asked me how much money she needs to pay for that fucking pizza. She is ignoring me as if I don't exist. I asked her about it she ignored my question royally. I told her she has to reply or leave my car and guess what she left."

"Is this all because you made her sign the documents?" He asked.

"We had fight few days back. It was about Karan. She said they are not together and I lost it."

"I would require more details to understand what exactly you have done with her." He said. I told him what happened that night.

"Keeping Karan's equation aside. Let me summarizes it for better understanding you said you are forced into this marriage and than you blackmail her to stay with you. What exactly are you expecting from her?" He asked.

"I don't know." I said.

"She is on your mind from Tanya's party. I don't know what happened between you two but something was going on. If it was any other girl you would have fought tooth and nail with your parents which you have done in past which everyone knows in this case you agreed easily so my dear friend you can say it multiple times that you are forced into this but you're not."

"No it's nothing like that I said."

"Really than why were you dancing with her and feeding her?" He asked.

"Because everyone was watching us so."

"Admit it she bruised your ego when you saw her with Karan and all your actions speaks insecurity. I just hope you realize it before it's too late."  He said and left.

I removed all the finance department files and ask Geeta to send it to Kiara with message to get it done by end of this week. It was impossible to get it completed by end of this week.

It was during lunch time I received call from Reyansh for lunch. When I reached there Kiara was already there laughing and talking to him. Her smile vanished when she saw me.

We all had our food. There was no buttermilk on table for her but I didn't bother to order it.

"Bhai We are planning to go clubbing Saturday night. You will join us." Reyansh said.

"Who we?" I asked.

"Kiara, Tanya, you and me. I will check if Samar and Niyati can join us." He said.

"Okay." I said and left.

I attended couple of meetings and than left for home. I checked Kiara's cabin. It was empty. She already had left for home. When I came out of her cabin I saw the name plate it was Kiara. She changed the name plate from Kiara Varma to Kiara. I will kill her once I reach home.

 I will kill her once I reach home