Chapter 20: Love in the Air 🥰

Hesperus POV

I woke up with the feeling that someone is staring at you and I know who it is. I want to tease him a little bit and it turns out like this. I don't know that I frightened him in the way I act yesterday. I want to make it up to him.

Go in the bathroom and take a shower already. He pout and shrug at me but I push him and tell him to take a bath. He smile at me naughtily.
Can we shower together to conserve water?!? He wiggle his eyebrow and I look at him mursourously.
NO. ITS A BIG N-O! NO! He pout at me and get his things while stomping. I kneel down in the bed and reach for him and I give him a peck in his cheeks. I saw how shock he is and later on he smile at me.

Go take a shower and I will fix first our things here. I said while clinging at him and he just nod at me and he give me a peck also.

I fix everything because my bedroom is messy because of what we did. I prepare my clothes for him to be wear when his done showering. I go down to prepare something for him.

Hello, manang. Can you prepare the ingredients for this?!? I saw her the picture of the food.
But don't do anything with it. Just set it somewhere here in the kitchen that Mom, dad or my siblings can see it for sure they will tease me. Especially Zeus. Please manang 🙏 I said to her with peading look. She just smile and nod at me. I go back in my bedroom and I can see his teasing look at me.

Stop! I will take a shower already and lets go down for sure they are waiting for us. He nod at me and I continue what I need to do and when we're done eating he go back in his house while me. I go back to manang.

Manang, it is ready already?!? She nod at me.
Can you teach me?!? Please 🙏 I said while pouting. She rub my hair and nod.
Hayzzz...you are all growing up so fast. I remember when your a little and your parents happily caring all of you in their arms. I hug her and wipe the tears forming in her eyes.
We are always your baby manang like our parents we are always their babies. She just nod at me and start teaching me.

= STANDFORD RESIDENCE =

I go to their house without his knowledge. He keep texting and calling me but I ignore him. I leave a message to him that I will be busy today due to sudden family emergency even I know he will know it soon.

I buzz to their gate and when their maid saw me I sign him to be quite. As soon as I enter their house I ask their maid where he is and I told her to not tell to them I am here. I handed her the food I made and I told her to prepare it and serve it to them.

I walk directly in their swimming pool and I saw them. I know Artemis saw me but I hush her immediately and she get it.

Kuya, stop stressing yourself. Kuya Hesperus is fine.
I know he will be fine, his with his family. I am worried because they have emergency and his not updating me...what if their something bad happen to him...what if he needs me to comfort him. I can't help but smile. He really loves me. Their maid pass by me and I told her to not tell them who made it.

They all eyeing their maid with questioning look.
Ahhhmmmm...Your parents ask me to give this to all of you.
But we are not yet hungry...keep it first. Demetra said and I think I need to rescue yaya. Only Artemis can see me because Demetra facing directly to their maid and I think my baby is in a deep thought. I sign Artemis to help me by signing Demetra for me and he did. I can see his surpressing her giggle.

I walk closely to them and their maid immediately go back in her work. I walk quielty in his back and cover his eyes.

You two stop it already. I am not in the mood. I can hear them giggling.
Guess who it is first. I whisper to him and I can feel how shock he is. He immediately remove my hands and look at me. He wanted to utter a word but he can't continue it.
Surprise!?! He recover already and he suddenly pull me for a kiss and I can hear them squelling for joy.

So...it is not true that you have emergency. I shook my head.
I already told you Kuya, I saw his siblings post earlier but you didn't believe me.
Because I trust my man. I can't help but to smile.

I think we need to leave. Enjoy your food. Artemis said.l and she pull her sister away from us. He pull me to sit in his lap.
Let's eat already. He shrugg at me.
I just want to cuddle with you. You let me miss you. He hug me tight ang snuggle at me.

Did you eat your lunch already?!? Or the last time you eat is in our house. He nod at me but I can hear his tummy growling already. He look at me and I look at him murdorously.

I love you. I still look at him murdorously and scratch his head.
Sorry baby. I just miss you and I am worried at you. I can't eat properly. I sigh and get a plate for him and I sit properly.

What it taste?!?
It is good and I think it is much better than the food that our maid is cooking for us. It taste like other people made it but I think it is impossible. I just smile at him. We eat peacefully and it looks like I really made him worried at me. He almost finish it all.

I saw Demetra and Artemis coming.

Oh! You already finish the food. Demetra said at if it is impossible.
Yeah! Why your looking the food here it is in the kitchen you can ask them. He said to them and I secretly sign them and it is a good thing that they get it.
Oh! We thought you cannot finish it so we are here to help you. It is a big relief but I saw their maid coming here.

Yaya, please prepare another set of this dish to them. They are looking at here. I tried to sign her but she's not looking at me.

But sir, I already serve it all here.
Huh?!?
It is not us who made it. It is Sir Hesperus who made it. I suddenly blush and yaya fix our dishes and I can see that Demetra and Artemis surpressing their laugh.

Kuya is blushing.
AM NOT. We said in unison.
Hahahaha. They just laugh at us and they leave us.

Am...I wanted to surprise you with this.
But you don't know how to cook.
Yeah...I ask manang's help for this. He nod at me and I bow down at him. He suddenly pull my hand.
Where did you get this?!? I did not saw it earlier. I tried to pull it back.
HESPERUS.  He said firmly.

I got it when I am making it. He carress it and kiss it.
Thank you and I love you. I wanted to say that you don't need to do it next time if it will hurt you or it will make you tired but I can't do it because I know you do it because you wanted me to be happy and I know it will make you happy so I will let you do anything that will make you happy. I love you. I smile at him and hig him tightly.
I love you to.