Chapter 13: Baby

warning: spg alert

Zeus POV

I am happily whistling under the shower when I remember his face in my surprise and I am happy that he forgive me for the unintention event happen. I promised him that I will not let him be jelous and he totally denying that he is jelous. I just laugh at that thought.

We are now praparing to sleep because it is already evening he take a shower first and he is now waiting for me to finish my time in showering and I can't help it. His too cute in everything he is showing now. His possesive, clingy and cute child and I love it. I love everything about my baby. It makes me feel how he loves me and I will never be tired in showing how I love him.

Hmmm...I thought your done dressing up yourself. He just smile at me that melt my heart.
I just remember what you told me earlier and how happy I am in what you did. I just shrugg and hug him even I am just covering with a towel.
It is really my plan to surprise you but your jelousy strike.
I am no...I cut him.
Hush now baby. Even you deny it I can see it through your eyes.

You can see it but you still ignore me for a year. You don't know how jelous I am. He pouted and I pinch his nose.
I already explain to you that. I just want you to have space so you will know who you really love. He just nod at me and hug me tight and suddenly their is something awakening that it should not be. He still hugging me tight but I think he felt it.

Ze-ba-by.
Hahaha...don't mind it baby. I will not do it until your ready. I kiss his forehead and I am about to let him go when he suddenly pull me together him in the bed and I was shock in his action. I can hear and feel his heavy breathing and his awakening member also.

Baby...are you sure?!? I don't want to force you. He shut me up by kissing me and I kiss him back.

I kiss him until he lost his breath. I remove his shirt and I kiss him down his neck and until I found his little nipples. I played with it and suck it like a hungry baby. Ba...baby...ahh.
Moan for me baby.

I kiss him down to his abs and until I found my way to his short. I look at him seductively and remove his short using my mouth and he help me by arching his body. I kiss the top of his d**k even he still has his underwear. I kiss and lick it. I keep in teasing him until he beg for me to suck it.

I remove the only thing covering my body and kiss him back in his lips while rubbing our d**k even he still have a cover on it. Until I can't help it. I remove the last piece in his body and suck his d**k.

I am almost their baby. I left his d**k and he glare at me. I switch our position and whisper to him.
Do what I did.
Ho...how?!?
Just imitate what I did baby. And he did and when I was about to release I pull him up and get some shampoo and put it in my d**k in his hole. He scream in pain but I huss him by kissing him and I tried comforting him when he already adjusted he is screaming in pleasure until we release the flesh of our love.

I look at him and kiss him in his forehead and he just hug me but we're not yet done because I and my baby will make love until dawn.

My baby is fetish and I love him so much. We did it with full of love.