Chapter 16: Thoughts ?!?

Zeus POV

We are done innour enrolment and still my baby is not talking with me. We are her in the cafeteria to take some snack and he keep avoiding me. He leave me with no choice but to drag him out of here. I drag him in the area that no one can see us and hear us.

WHAT THE F**K IS THE MATTER WITH YOU!?! I shout with full of frustration and he remain silent and eyed me only. I take a deep breath to calm myself. I reach for his face and he suddenly step back and it hurts a lot but I cover it with my serious face.

*sigh* baby, tell me whats the matter. I know you are jelous with Leo and to prove to you that nothing between us except from friendship I introduce to all of you his man and I am sorry if I gave you a wrong interpretation by introducing another guy but I want you to know that you are the only one I love baby. If having a new friend will cause you like this I will be back in my old self that avoiding others. I said with my pleading look but he just shrug and my shoulders fell down. I don't know what really in the head of my baby right now.

*sigh*

Hesperus POV

I am hurting my baby once again because of the thoughts running around in my head. I don't want to lose him but now I am hurting him. If I keep in hurting him I know slowly I will lose him.

Its not you Zeus...just let me be for the meantime. He look at me with auestioning look.
What do you called me?!? You called me by my name even that we are the only one here. What is it?!? You what to end what we have by just calling my name. I was shock by his outburst. I don't know that it is a big deal by just calling his name and it is not what I meant.

I am not ending it Zeus...just please let me by myself by the meantime. His looking at me as if I did some crime. I know what I am doing is hurting him but I need time to clear my thoughts.
You know what...I hope you did not do something to make me stay with you because your only giving false hope. You suddenly catch me and holding me tight in your grasp but suddenly your letting me go. He turned around to me and he will walk out all of a sudden and I stop him by holdung his wrist.

Baby, I am not breaking up with you and I can't bare to let you go. He face me furiously.
THEN WHY?!? WHY YOUR ACTING LIKE THIS?!? I let out a sigh and I think I need to tell him atleast explain my side. He is the love of my life after all.
*sigh* by just meeting Leo and his boyfriend their is sudden thoughts came up in my mind.

*sigh* what it is?!? Tell me...I am your man Hesperus. I eyed him with questioning look.
You called me by my name. I don't know why I feel this. That I don't what him calling me by my name because I felt that I am loosing him already.
Hahaha...now you know what I felt baby. You keep calling me by my name is like a feeling of loosing you *sigh*. I hug him tight and whisper my sorry even I wanted to sulk because in what he called me.

He face me and cup my face and tell me.

Now baby, tell me what is running in that head of yours. I put my head in his neck and hug him tight.

By looking at them...they are free to show the other people their relationship but me I don't know when I can show it to the world. We are both a heir and everybody in the business may not be in our side if they know our relationship and we might be the reason of the bankruptcy of our business. I don't what that to happen...even our parents supported us their are many people are against with this kind of relationship...I know I will hurt you many times in hiding our relationship because I don't know when I will be ready to show in the world what you are to me baby...I love you but I am not ready like them...their is a feeling with me that I might lose you because of this kind of anxiety...thoughts...keep running in my mind. You might tired of me because of it *sigh*. He hug me tight and kiss my head.

I might be tired with your thoughts but I will never give up on you...just don't push me away...remember this...to build a strong relationship, communication is the key. He cup my face and caressed it.
If I will be tired I will just rest for awhile...just what I did before and I will continue chasing you...I love you so much for me to give up. He kiss me all over my face until it reach my lips. We shared a passionate kiss.

Sorry 🙁.
Its okay baby but remember if you feel like this or being jelous...lets communicate. I don't want to end our day with a fight. Lets talk before it gets worse. Okay?!? I nod at him.

His right, we are partner and nothing will solve by avoiding each other. Communication is always the key for it. Just like our parents. I think I need to talk to them also about my thoughts to have some advice because I know it is not only me who are feeling this way. He just look strong but I know inside him his also afraid what others will say about us especially we are in business world. I am not alone anymore, I have my love of my life with me forever.