Chapter 2: Move On

Zeus POV

I am looking at them from afar. I started avoiding them. I know I gave them a lame reason but I need to. It is for myself, I need to regrain myself and I need to unlove him or else I might broke my parents heart and I don't want that to happen...eventhough I know they would understand and still accept me no matter what happen.

I don't know if I can move on in this way if I still watching over him but I need this. I wanted to know what he will be doing for 1 week and after 1 week I will finally start to move on.

I know I can hurt my dudes in what I am doing and I know I can hurt him because we are the best buddy before and I am now isolating myself from them. I know I need new social life so I can move on, so I can forget him so I will do it.

Hayyzz

Hesperus POV

I need to find Zeus. I know their is something bothering him. I know him d**n much. I am his best buddy so I know his every moves. His reason is too lame to fed us, so I will find him and if I need to drag him so we can talk I will.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
few minutes later...

WHAT THE F**K!?! Zeus said and I just smirk😏 at him. I drag him until I found a vacant lot where we can talk inside the campus.

WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU HESPERUS?!? WHY YOU SUDDENLY DRAG ME?!? Zeus hissed. I point him with my dagger eyes.
YOU!?! WHATS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!? I saw how shock he is in what I said.
I know their is something bothering you. I know you to well. Your starting to avoid us, so it means you have a problem in one of us...so tell me Zeus... I saw how Zeus shock in what I said.

...we used to be best buddy and I am still sticking in that idea even I am the only one whose still believing with it, I am still hoping that we are still the same, so tell me Zeus...whats bothering you?!? A moment of silence filled us and suddenly he turn away and said the things will leave me doumfounded.

Don't bother to know because we're not the same us before. Do not filled with the ideas that we're still the best buddy because WE'RE NOT. He walk away towards me.

WE'RE NOT...

WE'RE NOT...

WE'RE NOT...

It keeps in repeating in my ears and leave me doumfounded and something inside my heart ache because of what he said.