Chapter 18: Drunk in Love

warning: spg alert

Hesperus POV

We go back in our garden to join our friends and for me to take a look for my man. I immediately go in their spot and when I take a look for him, a frown in my forehead started to form. So, I eyed them with questioning look.

We can't stop him. We don't know if you have a problem. Poseidon answered me and I just shrugg at them. I look at my baby with angry face, I know his not in his right mind but I know he can understand my mad face.

He reach for my hand and pout his lips towards me but still I remain my mad face. He put down the bottle in the table and still holding for my hand and he reach my forehead to remove the frown in my face.

So-sorry.
*sigh* stop drinking, you can't drive your van already and I will not allow you to drive in that state. He just hug me tight and utter a sorry.
Give me your key. He look at me with questioning look but still he his hugging me. I sigh and I reach for his pocket to find the key. I gave it to Poseidon and smile at him as if I am saying that he will drive the van to their house although their house is near in our house still I will not let him drive in his drunk state. Suddenly I felt him pinching my waist.

Hey! Don't smile at him. And he look at his brother and point at him. And you! Stop looking at my baby! He shout drunkinly. I just shook my head and look at Poseidon apologetically. I didn't know my baby is looking at me and I was shock when he suddenly kiss me.

Mine. Your mine, so stop smilling at the other men. I just shrugg and kiss him.
I am yours and your mine. He just nod at me and hug me and I hug him back. I ask him to stand up and help himself so we can walk to our parents.

Aunt Chandria, Uncle John, Mom and Dad. I call their attention and smile at them.
I would like to ask permission if Zeus can stay here overnight. He is already drunk and I want to help him up in his drunking state. They just nod at me and smile at me. I help my baby to go up in my room so he could rest already. I know his tired in driving and in my dilemma and I know he need rest already.

Before I let him sleep, I clean him first but with a drunking state that he have already I know I will encounter a playful Zeus but I did not expect that I will encounter a naughty Zeus. The good thing I put the basin in my side table so when he pin me in my bed it did not make any mess.

He kiss me at first aggressively but later on it become passionate. I didn't know that he can remove all our clothes in a shift of time. He look at me adoringly and I suddenly become shy because he look at me from the top to bottom. I suddenly cover my chest and my d**k. He look at me murderously and he groan at the same time.

Remove your d**n hand! Your mind, your body, your soul and your heart so don't cover my property because you can take a look in your property also. Not only look but you can also touch it. He finish saying it seductively and unknowingly I remove my hand and I look at him and reach for his hard d**k.

AHHH! KEEP DOING IT BABY! AHHHH! He moan when I started giving him a handjob. I don't know when is the time I switch our position. He is now laying down below me and I am in the top of him. Giving him a best handjob I can give him and while I am doing it. I reach for his lips.

I kiss him passionately until I decided to kiss him to his cheek down to his collarbone and neck until I reach for his nipples. I suck it like a hungry baby until it swollen. I am carressing his abs using my left hand and my right hand is giving him a handjob. I kiss him to his abs until I go down more until I reach his legs. When I was satisfied I kiss him again going up until I reach for his precious d**k. I give him the best bj that I can give to him. I suck it like an expert.

He suddenly switch our position when I can feel that he is about to release his precious juice and I know he doesn't want to release in my mouth. He also did what I did to him but before he did it he command me something that I want to refuse.

Raise your hand up and your not allowed to hold me.

He kiss me from my lips, to my cheeks to my jaw and going down to my collarbone and in my neck until he reach my hard nipples. He suck it like a hungry baby and while his doing it his carressing my abs using his left hand and his right hand is busy giving me a best hand job. He suck my hard nipples until it swollen and kiss me down my abs to my legs and when I thinl his satisfies he kiss my legs going up. He suck my d**k. He suck it like an expert but before I release he stop giving me bj.

I groaned at him and I was about to hold him when he spank my hand and glare at me. I can't do anything but to groan because I need to obey him because I know when I will not obey him he will stop.

He open my legs widely as if it is not wide open for him and he put a pillow under me and look at my hole adoringly. I want to protest because I want it to do it already but I know I need to wait. He put one finger in my hole until it become two, three and I can't hel but to moan. I want to touch him but I know I can't do it, so I hold in the headboard tightly. He suddenly kiss me, I was about to hold him but I remember what he told me so I tighted my grip to the headboard.

I just moan and groan until I felt the tip of his d**k entering me and he intertwine our hand while his entering me. He thrust hard inside me and look at me adoringly.

Are you ok?!? It is still hurt?!? I just shrugg at him and I gave him a tight smile and I kiss him. When I think I adjusted to his size, I break our kiss and I nod at him. He understand it so he continue thrusting inside me.

Moans and groans filled inside my room. I feel that he thrust hard more and more and I know his about to release same with me. We moans and groans until we reace the zenith. We smile to each other.

I love you.
I love you too.

I suddenly felt exhausted and I don't know when he remove his thing inside me because I felt exhausted I suddenly fell asleep.