Chapter 6: Only Mine

warning: slight SPG

Zeus POV

I am gonna kill Leo. Who is he to touch my Hesperus. His mine and he knows it. I am gonna kill him and Hesperus looks like he likes what Leo's doing to him. I am gonna kill that motherf****r!?!

I am dragging Hesperus in my room and I heard my mom calling us but I didn't mind them. All I know is...I need to remove Leo's scent in Hesperus. I don't want any man's scent in his body. Only mine and no one else.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Why you allowed Leo to hug you?!? I ask him dangerously. He open his mouth and close it. I scratch my hair with too much frustration.
Why you did not push him?!? Do you like him?!? I saw how shock he is in my questions but like earlier he just open and close his mouth. He can't answer me properly.

I can see a bloodshot already thats why I suddenly grab his clothes and ripped it into two. I saw how he startle in my actions and how he become afraid. I smirk 😏 when he suddenly cover his body using his hands. My baby is shy. I held his chin up.

Don't be shy baby. I just don't like the idea that you will be attach with his scent. I only want my scent will be attach to you. So remove your pants before I tore it like what I did in your upper garments. He blush in what I told him.
What are you waiting for?!? If you will not do it I will tore it. He remove it fast and I am hidding my smile. I get my clothes and give it to him. He immediately get it and wear it but before he can wear it...

...I pin him in my bed.

Sorry baby I can't help it. Your taking too much time in wearing my clothes and your to sexy. I said it using my bedroom voice.
Wh-y ar-re y-ou do-ing thi-is?!?
What do you think?!? He just eyed me.
I already decide to move on but you are too persistent to know why I am avoiding you and that day you kiss me back. That is the reason why I decide to not move on but to pursue you, to chase you. I am just giving you time to digest it all before I chase you and this happen. I will chase you from now on.
Ze...I cut him by smashing my lips to him. Like before his not responding me at first until he respond.

I am starting to roam my hands in his body and also him. I kiss him from his lips to his collarbone down to his neck until I found his sweet nipples. I suck it like a baby and I like how his body respond to me. I kiss him, suck him and mark him.

I already marking him by giving him love bites. I smirk while looking at it. I carress it and look in his eyes again.

Your not allowed to have anyone scent except mine or yours or else. I told him with stern look and he agree by nodding at me while bitting his lips.

Once again I kiss him before I let him wear my clothes and before we go down.