Chapter 7: Chase

Hesperus POV

Starting that day Zeus did not avoid us. He is joining us again but this time it is different. He is chasing me secretly and until now I am asking myself why?!? Why did I allowed him to kiss me, to touch me?!? The worst is I enjoyed it.

I scratch my hair in too much frustration. The good thing is I did escaped him this time. He look like my shadow already. His with me all the time. He is like that before but he is more caring and sweet to me. He keeps in calling me baby when we are alone or he will make sure they will not hear us.

*sigh* Suddenly their is someone bump with me and his drinks spill in my clothes.
WHAT THE F**K!?!
Sorry, I didn't mean it. The guy who bump me are no other one Leo, Zeus new friend.
*sssiiiggghhh* I didn't mind it also if I have my extra clothes but I don't have it today.
Hahaha😊 its easy bro. I can lend you my spare clothes. It is also my way of saying sorry. While saying it, it looks like his finding someone and I don't care as long as it is not Zeus. What the f**k?!? Hesperus. I shrugg it off and his eyeing me with questioning look.
Okay, so I will not be stinky until the end of the class. We both laugh and we go immediately in his locker but before we can reach it someone grab me and throw a dagger look to Leo. He just raise his hand like his defeat. He just drag me somewhere else.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
= Locker Room =

Why you suddenly drag me?!? I feel stinky already. Look at my clothes he bump with me and I don't have any clothes and he will lend me already. He just eye me dangerously.
DON'T YOU FORGET WHAT I TOLD YOU!?! He hissed at me and I just eye him with questioning look.

YOU DON'T REMEMBER THEN I WILL MAKE YOU REMEMBER!?! He hissed and grab my things and he suddenly ripped my clothes and I already remember. I cover my body and I can't look at him. I really don't do anything with him but it looks like I did a wrong move. He held my chin up and get closer to me.

Now you remember.
So-sorry. Really Hesperus saying sorry even you did not done wrong.
Its okay baby but always remember that because you don't want me to get jelous again or else I will berserk. Understand. I nod at him and just like before he gave me his shirt.

Remove your pants.
Are you serious?!?
No one can see us here or do you want me to ripped it also. I just shrugg and do what he ask me to do. I am now wearing all his clothes when he suddenly pin me in the locker.

I miss you baby but what did I found out. You and Leo, really?!?
It is just accident. We bump with each other and...He hush me.
I believe you baby. I suddenly felt relief. Really?!? Hesperus whats happening to you?!?

He suddenly kiss me and like before. I let him and I kiss him back. I jolted when I feel his touch. He eye me murderously.

No-not he-re. He just laugh and pull me again towards his body.
Sorry baby. I can't help it, your delectable. He put his head in my neck and sneeze it until he let go.
By the way. This is for you I know you like it thats why I grab it when I found it. I know your looking for that but you can't find it, thats why I also finding it for you.

I can't say anything. He still know what I like. I grab him for a big hug. I hug him tight and I can feel his smile and I am happy also.

His chase really start. And I don't know why I like it. Do I need to give him a shot?!? *sigh* I will just cross the bridge when I am their already.