Epilogue

Hesperus POV
I wake up with a big smile because finally we can join our family and friends after 4 years being away with them but it suddenly gone when I realize my son is not with me. Zeus knows that it will irritate me. Suddenly Eileithyia shown up and she hug me tightly.

It confuse me because we already see each other earlier.

Whats the matter?!? Something wrong?!? She just shrugg at me.
Nothing. I just missed you so much. A smile appear in my face.
I miss you too my twin sister. I tell it to her while pinching her nose.

Ohhh...I think our twins wanted their own bonding time. Mom said.
Ohh...mom is jealous. I miss you to mom. I told her and hug her though it confuse me why they are emotional right now.
Hesperus, your really a grown man now and I am happy that no matter problem came up in your life you successfully conquer it. I am proud of you son. Dad is not a vocal one and I know he is proud to us. I hug him tightly.

Whats the matter?!? You all seem emotional today. They all shrugg at me.
Nothing Kuya, we just miss you. My brother said.

They all said goodbye first and they told me to ready myself aleady because we will start already and because of that I suddenly remember my irritation earlier. I readied myself first before I go down.

Once I open my door it shock me. I don't know what is happening but the set-up seem to romantic. Scented candle everywhere and petals of roses scattered in the floor. It seems it is leading me in one path. I don't know what in me but followed those petals until it lead me in our garden with a big screen on it.

Authors Note: You can play the video above while reading.

(Credits to the owner of the pictures in the video.)

The video played in the screen and it containing our memories and the message of the song. I am looking at it with a big smile in my face. Tears streaming in my face and they are all looking at me. It hit me why my family is emotional earlier and my irritation towards him wash away because of this.

One by one they are giving me flowers but still I cannot see him. I am looking for my man from them. I don't know I am excited to see him rather than our son.

Make my son be the happiest man today. His dad said to me while giving me the stem of flower.
Take care of my son. His mom said and hug me. I wanted to ask them where he is already.
Don't be too excited to see him. Finish the video first. Your so obvious. My twin tease me and suddenly my son is walking towards my direction with a stem of flower.

Dada, dad said you must say yes. What is it mean?!? They all laugh in my son statement and I just smile at him and carry him.
Where is your dad?!? And the video ended with the big question that I need to answer and he show up with a boquet of flowers.

I don't know what got to me but I just run towards his directions not minding I am carrying our son. Once I got their I put down our son and hug him tightly and I cried in his arms.

He look at me and I saw a glimpse of our son he is eyeing us with confuse look. He wipe my tears away.

So...what is your answer?!? I smile at him and nod my head.
Is it a yes?!?
Yes, I will marry you. He suddenly shout and carry me.

This is the start of our something new. I know I will not regret my decision. He is the best thing in my life. My bestfriend, my partner, my baby and my love. My Zeus of my life.

---
Zeus and Hesperus story is already signing off.