Chapter 9: Like Father, Like Son?!?

Zeus POV

Its been a week since I avoid him and I can see through his eyes that he wants to talk to me rather explain his side but I keep in ignoring him. I don't want another heartache. I already know that he still love her. This is the time that I need to give up. I will give up to him even its hurt. I love him and I want him to be happy.

I am in the deep thoughts when mom came in my room.

Do you wanna talk?!? Mom said worriedly.
I am fine mom. I am just stress in school works.
*sigh* don't stress yourself too much. She said while caressing my back. I hope I can say it to them one day.

Did I disturb your bonding moments?!? Dad suddenly came. I laugh at my dad statement and shrugg.
If I did not can I talk to our son for a moment. Dad said to my mom and he said it with full of sweetness.
Okay. I think you will have boy talk.
Hahaha 😁 we both laugh in mom's statement.
Don't be jelous Chandz. We love you and you know how much I love you. Dad said lovingly to my mom while wrapping his arms in my mom's waist. I can't help but to smile. I wanted that kind of love someday. I wanted to have that kind of love with Hesperus but it looks like it will never happen again.

Your in deep thoughts again son.
Its nothing dad. By the way what do you like to talk about?!?
Its you son and I want to ask you how long?!? I give him questioning look.

*sigh* how long you will hide to us your sexually. We are your parents and no matter what happen we will accept and love you from the bottom of our heart. I look at dad with shock face and at the same time I feel relief.
If your asking yourself how we know it. Simple son, we are your parents and we can tell what you really are by just observing you.

How you can say that easily?!? I am your first born and I supposedly give you a grandchild or your heir.
Hush down son. We're already in the 21st century and I don't want you to lock yourself in sadness. I want all of you to be happy. I can't help but to cry and hug dad. He hug me back and caress my back.

We love you son and I would like to tell you to follow your heart. We know how much you love your bestfriend and we know that it is more than just friend. For the second time I am shock.
H-ho-ow di-id y-ou k-kno-ow?!?
I and your mom notice how you look at him. How you cherish him. It is the same look that I am giving to your mom and the same look your mom give it to me. The way we cherish each other.

Thank you dad but I think it is the end already.
How can you say that?!?
The girl he loves comeback already and they have a date although they are saying they just meet but I know they will be back in each other arms.
Hahaha😁 I eye dad irritatedly.
You just conclude son. I know you, you will not listen once you conclude. It struck me and he is right.

You know son I am not your mom's first love. She only look at me as her bestfriend and nothing else and I...once like you. I will give up already but thanks to my dudes. I did not give up and do some foolish plan and you already here with us. I eye him with questioning look and he started narrating their past. I can't belief in what he said.

So son do not give up easily. Fight for your love if you need to get him I will give you authority to do it and I will talk to your uncle about it. I want you to be happy always remember that. Dad said like he is whispering.
I know dad.
One more thing do not tell your mom that I gave you that kind of idea. Your mom will get mad at me and I can't bear with it.
Hahaha 😁 okay dad.

Lastly, we all know your identity. We already talk to your siblings and like the way they accept Artemis they are happy. Especially Demetra.
What do you mean dad?!?
She's planning to dress you like a lady but we told her to stop because we know that you will not like it.

She really irritate me if she will do that.
But son they don't know you love Hesperus. Only today that they are evesdropping in our talk. They suddenly enter my room and hug me tight.

WE LOVE YOU KUYA! My siblings said in chorus.
I love you all. I love you dad and mom and thank you for accepting me. Thank you.
Stop that. I don't want to cry. Your just a little boy before and now your already in love with someone else. Let just have a group hug.

We hug each other and now I know why dad whispering to me the idea he gave me. And I will think if I will do his idea because if mom knows it I will surely busted.