Chapter 17: Talk

Hesperus POV

After the drama I made, we go directly in our house. As one of the tradition in our family. Once we got enrol we meet each other in one of our house. That is the friendship build by our parents until now.

We eat together and after that we will have some mini party like drinking alcohol. My parents with my other uncle sit in their circle of friends to catch up with each other while us are sitting together.

Don't drink to much. I whisper in my baby. He look at me with pleading look and I just glare at him. He wants to drink until he passed out.
No, do not drink to much. You will drive home even it is near in our house still don't drink to much. He pout at me.
Hey! Let your man drink until he wanted to. I glare at him.
Then you drive your van in your house and your the one who will drink enough alcohol. He just tas at me.
Don't be overprotective to Zeus, he might find someone who are not like that. Then they laugh. I know it is a joke but it struck me. I just drink an alcohol. He throw some chips to his sibling.

Hey! Baby. Don't drink like that and don't mind what they said. It will never happen. I lobe you so much to find someone. He glare at them and he look at me with pleading look. As if his telling thar I should believe him and not them. I just smile at him and I give him a peck of kiss.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I stand from my sit and he look at me. I just point my dad at him and he knows what I wanted to do.

Dad, can we talk for the meantime in your study room. Dad nod at me and we excuse ourself to them.

= Study Room =

As soon as we arrive in the study room I let out a sigh and dad just look at me.

Whats the matter?!?
Dad...you know about me and Zeus. He nod at me and his waiting for me to continue.
You know I love him and their are certain thoughts bugging me. *sigh*

What is it?!?
What if...he become tired of waiting for me to show the world that I love him...especially in our business...their are many people will not approve for us...many people in the business world will expect that I will have a family...a family with a wife and children like you...we're not the same...we have different kind of relationship...I don't know what to do if I lose him but I know we need a heir for our business...they may disapprove for me to continue your legacy in our business...I don't want our relationship to be the reason why we will lose our company. *sigh* Dad just eyed me that he think my thoughts are like a joke.

Did the two of you talk already?!? I nod at him.
Then...what did he told you?!?
That no matter what happen I will not lose him because if their will be a point in our relationship that he will be tired, he will just rest for the meantime just like what happen before and if I have this kind of thoughts or if we will encounter a problem we need to communicate to each other...to make our relationship strong. Dad nod at me.

Zeus loves you so much and I know he will continue chasing you no matter what happen and don't worry what other people will say to your relationship...yes, it will have a disgust thoughts may run in their mind but shove it away...the important is...we...your parents...family...and friends that are believing in you. They may not like your relationship but always remember that we love you and we believe in you...I don't need a heir if it will make my children unhappy...I need my children to be happy...and always remember that we cannot please everybody...always remember that we are here for you and we believe in you and God is always with you...shove their idea away because you don't need it...you just need is our love, care and believe that you can still run our business even you love a man. Dad said it lovingly, his right. They are the important once and not the other people. I nod at him and hug him tight. I am a lucky guy to have a parents like them and to have a loving partner.

By the way...I want to tell you that me and you Uncle John have an advance graduation gift to you and Zeus. We also consult it to your mom.
What is it?!? Dad.
You and Zeus will live in 1 condo...so it will give the two of you a chance to be independent and fight those thoughts of yours and the other people idea together. You two need it so your relationship will be stronger like us your mom. I don't know what to feel but it felt like I need to face the real world independently together with my partner.

It will also help you to face the world independently but it doesn't mean that you cannot ask for my advice if you needed. We are still your parents Hesperus and it doesn't mean that you will not visit us and stay with us. I nod at him.
Thank you dad, but how about Eileithyia?!?
We will also give her, but unlike you it is hard for your mom to accept it but like you she needs to learn to be independent as well. I eyed him with my silly face.
Is it really mom or you who cannot approve that Eileithyia needs to learn to be independent?!? He scowl at me and I am right it is him.

His right we need to be independent and I need to face my thoughts independendtly with my partner. I need to always remember that they are always their for us no matter what and I just need to shove aways all the things that the other may say...the important things is my family is believing in our capability.