Chapter 14: Happiness

Zeus POV

I woke up with the warm embrace of my baby. I don't want to get up so I watch him until he stir.

Good morning! I greet him and kiss him. He suddenly push me and I look at him with questioning look.
I did not brush my teeth yet. He said shyly and I just laugh at him and he gave me a death glare so I kiss him passionately.

I don't care if you smell bad or not. Your always smell good with or without brushing your teeth. And...we already do some...
STOP IT WILL YOU!?! He playfully punch me until our cover were removed already. I can see how shy he is because he move fast to cover himself but I was faster than him because I already pin him in our bed. I look at him from his face to his lips. I lean forward to him and I was going to kiss him when suddenly the door flew open.

I immediatly get our cover and cover him and I gave a death glare to the someone who interrupted us. They just grin at us.

MOM! WE FOUND THEM. THEY ARE JUST HERE IN THE ROOM. I look at my baby and he look shy but we need to get up already.
GET OUT! I told them and they immediately run and I lock the door and carry my baby to CR to wash up already because we need to wash up fast because of our intruder.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
=LIVING ROOM=
When we arrive in the living room they tease at immediately and I saw how my baby become tomato. He is really cute.

My baby is a big guy already. He knows how to fight for his love. Tita Christine said while pinching his cheeks and I can see that he is irritated and shy.
MOM! STOP IT! My baby said while shrugging at Tita and I just laugh at him and he look at me with dagger look and I just gave him a peace sign ✌ and I go to his side and hug him.

We suddenly jolted at each other when we heard our parents scream like a teenagers except with our dad and at the same time our siblings and friends is screaming like a kid.

Stop it already let's go in the dinning so we can eat already. Dad said and they all go to the dinning and I was about to go their when I look at my baby with a pouting face and looking at them irritably.
Why?!? I said while carressing his face.
It supposed to be our getaway but they suddenly pop-up. They promise that they will go here after a week but look what they did. Hayzzz.
Hey! Its okay. Look at them, they probably miss us, especially our moms. You know them if it is about their children and I know the one who promised to you is our dads and you know how they act if it is our moms decision already, right?!?
Hahaha 😊...your right.

See your smilling already. I know we can still have fun with them and this is our happiness right?!? That we can be happy with each other at the same time we are happy if we are complete. Just like our parents?!? He nod at me and he hug me tightly. After that talk we join them already and I have fun with my baby and with our friends and families.