Chapter 10: The Two of Us

Hesperus POV

1 year later...

Its been 1 year that I've been yearning for him. I don't know if I am too late already when I realize that I love him so I've decided to get him back by hook or by crook.

He did not let me explain my side so I end to this decision with the blessings of our parents. I remember the day when I talked to my parents about this...how nervous I am but it ended it well and the day I talk to Uncle Andrei and it gave me hope in what he told me. If Zeus did not do it...I did it.

Yeah...I already did what Uncle Andrei told to Zeus so it means... it is only me and Zeus in this isolated island. Thanks with the help of our parents and siblings and I did it. Now, looking in his sleeping self...I felt happy and nervous at the same time. He didn't know how I envy his so-called-friend even he has a man I still felt jelousy inside me.

I walk towards his directions and sit beside him. I touch his face that I've been yearning to touch after a year. *sssiiiggghhh* He suddenly move and open his eyes. I don't know how to face him so I gave him an akward smile. He throw me a dagger look.

YOUR THE ONE BEHIND THIS!?! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?
I would not do this if you did not avoid me. He smirk at me.
Do you think I will still chase you after what I learned. I know you still love her. He threw me a stern look and I just gave him a heavy sigh and look at him lovingly and touch him with full of love. I felt how shock he is.

If you just let me explain but wha...
LET YOU EXPLAIN!?! ARE YOU HEARING YOURSELF?!? YOUR SISTER IS RIGHT!?! YOU LOVE HER D**N MUCH!?! THEN THIS!?! YOUR MAKING ME CONFUSE. YOUR GIVING ME FALSE HOPE!?! HESPERUS AND IT HURT ME A LOT. YOUR BREAKING ME A MILLION TIMES. Tears suddenly fall in his loving face and it hurt me a lot. I just shrugg my head to tell him it is not right. I am not giving him a false hope and I didn't know that tears falling to my face also and even I am hurting him he still wipe my tears and trying to make it stop so I did what I am yearning for...

I kiss 😘 him with full of love...to tell him that I love him back.