twelve

Third Person POV

Taeyong and Sicheng were peacefully working in the flower shop that was surprisingly very well known, their shop was known to be the only flower shop left after the villains took over the whole country, many citizens visit their flower shop well to buy flowers for their loved ones who have left them. Especially now in their country's current state with at least o e person dying everyday, flowers were in high demand, and luckily for Sicheng and Taeyong they had a whole Kim Jungwoo to make the flowers grow for them.

"Hyung, do you know Yuta's address?" Sicheng suddenly asked, catching Taeyong off guard, but Taeyong just nodded. "Can you tell me where it is? I think I should get this breakup over with already." Sicheng said in a serious tone.

But deep inside he didn't want to end things with the person he loved, he wanted to be with Yuta for the rest of his life, but sadly he didn't want to betray his friends, especially Taeyong who saved him after his near death experience in Japan, 10 years ago, on the day he got his powers, the same day he lost his parents in a bombing in a mall in Japan, he went to a store to buy something and his parents were patiently waiting for him in the mall's lobby when the bomb exploded near his parents, he was furious, his light brown dyed hair turned black as an earthquake suddenly happened out of the blue because of his anger at the sight of the people responsible for the bombing tried to turn him into a hostage because he was a survivor, but before he could even cause the earthquake to grow stronger, a blue haired seventeen year old Lee Taeyong came to stop him and defeating the bombers slash terrorists, Taeyong noticed that he no longer had parents so he took him under his wing despite having a little brother to take care of.

Taeyong hesitated, feeling the guilt rush through his body, he didn't want Sicheng to give up his happiness just because his boyfriend turned out to be one of their enemies. "He lives with Jaehyun in their mansion at the center of the city." He finally answered, internally convincing himself that Sicheng wanted this, that he wanted to cut all romantic and personal ties with Nakamoto Yuta also known as the fire bending supervillain Flicker.

"Okay, thank you hyung. By the way, Ten kept saying that you came home three days ago smelling like sex, care to explain yourself?" Sicheng said as he looked at Taeyong who was already looking like a tomato. A few seconds later and Taeyong finally composed himself, faking a cough before speaking. "That's none of your business." Taeyong answered in attempt to avoid the topic but Sicheng wasn't having it. "Hyung, you seriously have the guts to say that? I've been with you ever since I was fifteen when you took me in after the bombing incident in Japan ten years ago. I stayed with you on the times when we couldn't even feed ourselves because we were busy earning money for Jungwoo's medical bills when we found him unconscious after drowning in Han River. The time where we found Ten and Chenle washing up on the shore after their plane exploded, or the time we found Hyuck bleeding in a dark alley after being attacked by bullies, he even had a few broken bones and stab wounds. And don't even get me started when we found Doyoung before he had his powers trying to save my cousin from being killed by a few people Renjun's parents owed huge debts to." Sicheng said as he mentioned every single moment of how their group slash family grew. "Fine, you win Sicheng. The answer to your question is I got fucked for my freedom." Taeyong answered with a sigh.

Now that Sicheng mentioned it, their group went through a lot, specifically the two of them. Sicheng really did stay with him through thick and thin, ever since that day in Japan. Jeno wasn't even fully healed back then and had to stay with their aunt, their last remaining relative that later on died after their house was broke into with Jeno being the only survivor and earning his powers on the very same day. Sicheng and Taeyong also found Jungwoo a few months later, after they saw someone jump off the bridge and fall into Han river in the middle of the night, Jungwoo actually attempted suicide on that very night because he finally got tired of everyone bullying him for having powers, then there was Ten and Chenle who happened to be on a plane that exploded mid air and both of them miraculously surviving when Jeno, Taeyong, Sicheng and Jungwoo found them wash up on the seashore where they happened to be visiting because Jeno wanted to go to a beach. And then there was Donghyuck whom they found slowly bleeding towards his death in an alley crying for help when Sicheng and Taeyong happen to hear when they were on their way home from school. And then there was also Doyoung who was powerless at the time when he faced a supervillain who was trying to capture Renjun who moved to Korea in attempt to escape the people his dead parents happen to owe debts to, both Renjun and Doyoung would be dead by now if Taeyong and Sicheng didn't see them.