•21•

It was a warm and sunny day and a boy around seventeen years old was currently staring out the window seemingly in a daze. The boy had white gold strips in his hair and he looked exactly like his mom.

"Twenty are you okay? Is the baby kicking you again?" Twenty's mother, the now Ten Suh asked, snapping him out of his dazed state.

"No. It's nothing. Mom can you call Alice for me?"

"Sure sweetie."

A few minutes later a long haired blonde 20 year old entered Twenty's bedroom wearing a cute pink t-shirt dress.

"What do you want?" The blonde asked as soon as she walked in.

"Alice, I need your help."

"That sounds a bit sus, coming from you of all people. But why me?"

"Obviously because you have the power to literally to travel through timelines and the multiverse, big brother."

"Exactly the reason why it's sus. I don't know when you're gonna make me travel and I literally won't be able to survive alone."

"That's why we're gonna need Minjae, Ren, Minhyuk, Eleven and Dohyun. It's a complete team."

"Uh huh, solid team. The problem do you seriously think our parents would even let us go. They would notice, and we have four other time manipulators as siblings and another two as parents, do you honestly think they can't just randomly come and pick us up?."

"Not with Minhyuk with you. Just like his mom who can literally block physical and a few mind attacks. He has his dad's powers to help it. He'll help. You know what Minhyuk's powers are and that same powers will help keep our parents away."

"Can you guarantee that Mona won't be seeing this in one of hee visions?"

"Positive. We haven't said any thing that can trigger her visions. You need to head out by tomorrow or else our parents will find it sus since this is around the time I'll be talking to younger dad which just happened 2 hours ago. Go and tell them now."

"You know I feel like something big is gonna happen." Ten suddenly stated gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

"What do you mean?" The now 27 year old Taeyong asked.

"I feel like someone's trying to warn me about something, I don't know. It just feels odd."

"You know what I'm getting that feeling too." Chenle muttered.

"It feels like my subconscious is telling me something or is it just my intuition." Yangyang muttered.

"Whatever it is it feels like some sort of danger." Taeil stated.

"It kinda makes me feel a bit of happiness though." Donghyuck muttered.

"Well whatever it is we need to figure out if we should stop whatever that feeling is or not."

-

Sorry for the very late update and it's short too I just don't really know what to add and something unexpected happened. My teachers suddenly wanted us to rush our modules so it was late sorry