•17•

Taeyong

It has been a few hours since Sicheng fell asleep and I felt guilty. The kids haven't arrived home yet and I'm starting to get worried. It was already 5 in the afternoon the kids should have been home by 4 PM but they were no where in sight.

Kun still hasn't showed up, Doyoung and Ten are probably still at work but the kids are seriously missing. I paced around the living room, random thoughts going through my head.

'What happens if the kids were kidnapped? Why do birds fly? Why can't I fly? Why am I gay? Am I gay? Who am I? What happens if the ocean wasn't salty? Can I breathe in space? What happens if I top instead of bottoming—'

My thoughts were immediately cut off when the front door opened revealing the kids.

"Where have all of you been?"

"We were sent to detention earlier for being rude to Jaemin and his friends." Jeno answered.

"Okay. I'm gonna go out for a sec, if Kun and the others arrive tell them I went out so they won't worry." I said as I placed a cap on my blue hair.

I decided to not wear a cloak since its already nighttime. As I stepped out of the house I was greeted by a starless sky and a blinking lamppost. I went out of the gate and headed directly to the abandoned park around the corner.

The park used to be filled with laughter and children even couples had dates at this very park, but for the past two years this park was enveloped with an eerie feeling, maybe because hundreds of people died here.

The park was dark, the lampposts no longer working.

I sat on the cold cemented ground and stared up at the pitch black sky, letting out a shaky breath before closing my eyes as I lowered my head.

Minutes later I felt a sense of heat approaching me at fast pace which I instinctively countered with an ice barrier.

"You're Taeyong, right?" I heard a familiar voice say.

I took down the barrier immediately being greeted with glowing red hair owned by the supervillain Nakamoto Yuta who strangely looked serious, far from his normal playful demeanor.

"Flicker."

I acknowledged as I studied his odd behavior.

"If you wanna know where Winwin is, I'm afraid I can't tell you." I said sternly

The red haired male let out a sigh before looking at me with pleading eyes. "I just wanna see him Frost, even if its just for one last time. I wanna talk to him, please."

"Flicker, Sicheng isn't well right now. I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to talk to you either since he probably thought his decisions through. He thinks this is for the best."

"I just want to talk to him. Besides if you let me talk to him I won't tell Jaehyun about your location."

"That's Sicheng's decision to make not mine." I said. "Besides, as much as I want both of you to talk it out, I can't."

I can't since power users who got other power users pregnant can immediately determine that it's their child. I'm afraid you'll know Sicheng's secret.

"Why not!? He has no reason to hide from me. Unlike you." He shouted, the glow of his red hair intensifying.

"You just can't." I said before giving him an ice blast and started running away.

I have to hide, luckily my hair isn't glowing anymore. I quietly ran towards the park's back gate in attempt to escape, suddenly my vision turned white for a second and the next thing I knew I ran into Storm in what seems to be a living room.

"Letting Yuta go out seemed to be a good idea. Good thing he sent us a signal." Taeil said, keeping the portal open until Yuta got through.

I started to panic a little, feeling a bile in my throat. Shit I'm gonna puke any second now. It seems like Storm had his full attention on me the whole time.

"Lock him up." I heard him say before I started to float, looking around I saw a tall............chicken?

"Hey put me down you tall ass chicken!" I shouted but he just sent me a glare before making me float all the way through a metal door.

After that I was gently dropped on a small bed. The room was in subzero temperature but I didn't mind, the wall were all painted plain white including the metal door. There was also a raggedy old blanket next to me, there was a window but it had thick metal grills attached.

I let out a sigh as I stared at the white wall in front of me.

I was just staring at the wall for the past 4 hours occasionally letting out a few tired sighs before remembering that I could easily just break the door and the grills to escape but before I could even get up, the metal door opened, letting both Nakamoto Yuta and Jung Jaehyun inside the small room.

"Hello there Frost."

"Storm."

I acknowledged before sending the Japanese beside him a glare.

"What do you want?"

"Your life."