•19•

It had been a little over thirty minutes ever since they brought Haechan inside the small room and finally the door opened revealing Jisung who had two trays of food floating steadily behind him.

"Here's your food." Jisung said gently placing the trays on their laps before slamming the door shut.

"Damn this is boring. Hyung can't we bust out of here or something?" Hyuck complained as he started eating. "I mean we could probably escape besides Chenle said he'd follow me after I left."

Taeyong who had been eating quietly suddenly choked on his food. "Chenle what!?"

As if on cue they could hear an ear piercing scream and a wild Mark Lee was sent flying through the iron door and landing on a shocked Donghyuck.

"What the fuck!?! Someone control this child before he destroys our entire house." Yuta shouted.

"Taeyong hyung, Donghyuck hyung are you here!?" Chenle yelled.

"Yup we're here." Taeyong's voice could be faintly heard from the living room.

"Don't worry hyungs back up is on the way!"

"Did he just say back up is on the way?" Haechan asked as he pushed  Mark off of him.

Mark who was pushed off landed on a floor with a painful thud and Taeyong face palmed.

'What the fuck is going on?' Taeyong thought as he imagined his friends being held captive by his baby daddy and friends.

Not a second later and a wild Shotaro suddenly emerged from the shadows.

"Hyung, don't panic everyone has come to get you out of here." Shotaro stated innocently, "What happened to 'don't follow me'? And did you say everyone!? Where's Kun? He wouldn't let all of you recklessly charge into enemy territory."

"Ahehe you see hyung, Ten hyung tied Kun hyung up and now he's leading."

Taeyong felt like he would faint.

"Ya let go of me you overgrowned chicken!!!" Chenle was flailing around as he was being tightly held by Jisung.

"This kid said back up was on the way. Does he mean his other friends will be arriving soon—" Johnny couldn't continue his statement when a wild Kim Doyoung zoomed through the window resulting in both of them falling off another window.

"Okay what the fuck!?"

It was very chaotic, let's just say that the mansion was about to be burned down because Yuta got so annoyed but was splashed with water by Lucas.

The two groups were now facing each other, an awkward silence settled in the living room.

After minutes of silence, Yuta decided that he had had enough and spoke. "Where's Sicheng?"

"He's at home." Ten answered.

Taeyong was internally praying that they would say that Sicheng would stay at home where he and his pregnant ass was safe and away from all the nutjobs in the world.

"You left a pregnant person alone!?" Yuta raised his voice in shock, "Damn for a bunch of bottoms ya'll sure are kinda careless for your bottom brethren."

"bItCh— We didn't leave Sicheng alone! He's the back up's back up!" Ten yelled back.

After hearing that Taeyong truly felt like fainting any second now. As if on cue the ground was beginning to shake and a wild rock suddenly flew through the window and hit Yuta straight on the head.

"Ow! Whomst the fuck!?"

"Motherfucker how dare you curse at my pregnant ass!"

Sicheng appeared out of nowhere and smacked Yuta on the back of his head

-I know it's short but my dumb ass can't think of anything to write rn. All my ideas are piling up and I can't focus on just one. I'll probably have another update by Wednesday or sumn-