three

I paced around in my living room, internally panicking, what if that guy saw my face? What if he knows my real identity? What if..... He knows I'm still here in Korea and not in some European country.

God I am so dead.❞ I muttered as my phone suddenly rang, of course I picked it up immediately.

Hello Ten?

'What the hell happened!? The ground's completely frozen!?! People are starting to think your back.' Ten yelled from the other line.

I'm sorry, someone tried to kill me,but that person was clearly drunk, but he wasn't going to leave me alone if I didn't do anything and I pAnIckeD okay!!❞ I yelled stomping my left foot, causing the floor to freeze.

I let out a frustrated sigh as I glared at the now frozen living room floor.

'Okay I get it no need to shout, you might freeze something accidentally.' Ten chuckled,

Already did, my damned living room floor's frozen.❞ I said, still glaring at the frozen floor, not realizing that my glaring only made the ice thicker.

'Your poor floor. Anyway don't glare at it, it'll only make the ice two times thicker.' Ten reminded making me realize I only worsened the condition of my precious floor. I groaned, annoyed.

Okay, bye Ten.❞ I said before hanging up, trying to calm myself down.

I decided to ignore the floor and just plopped down on the sofa. Eventually the ice will dissipate in about 2 hours so I should maybe calm down for a sec.

🍑

I've been staring at the screen of my computer for over 7 hours now, I wanted to see what Frost looked like but alas I don't have access to Cheonsa Bar's system. Strange isn't it, a typical medium class bar like Cheonsa Bar can't be access by a powerful gang leader and his gang.

Hyung, I legit can't crack the system.❞ Jaemin said, Jaemin had the power to access any type of system, including top secret files and manipulate anything related to technology, but apparently he couldn't access extremely confidential files and systems, which was weird since Cheonsa Bar was only a medium classed bar, and the security was supposed to be easily accessed even by a simple rookie hacker but this was tough.

Why can't you access it?❞ I asked with a serious tone, ❝My gadgets burn out as soon as I try to access the security files.❞ He said showing me numerous of phones, laptops,tablets and iPads that had smoke coming out from each one. ❝How is that even possible?❞ I asked, ❝I think they have a someone with powers in charge of this stuff.❞ Mark said as he stepped inside my office. ❝Why do you think so?❞ I asked, ❝Earlier I detected a shield when everyone was trying to rush outside to see if Frost was there. The shield was strong but they decided to let a few people through to avoid suspicion of a power user was present.❞ Mark said, Mark had the power to detect powers, he knows exactly when someone's using their powers, unfortunately he couldn't find out the owner of the powers he detected.

I let out a groan of frustration, massaging my temples as I glanced at my computer screen that had nothing but an extremely enhanced security system that still couldn't be cracked.

Did you find any signs of other power users present?❞ I asked, ❝Yes, first of all I saw Kim Doyoung aka Lash. Second, Chittaphon Leechiyapornkul, a power user who is supposedly still in Thailand. He is known for his connection with multiple superheroes but of course most of the superheroes are friendly so we can't tell which identity is Frost's.❞ Mark stated,