one

I was in the middle of watering the flowers in the flower shop I worked for, I was enjoying my time as their weren't any customers who came in the shop for hours, and the owner of the shop was a dear friend of mine who decided to spend his time sleeping on the counter.

Sicheng!!!Sicheng!!!❞ I shouted as his friend woke up abruptly. ❝What!? What's wrong?❞ He asked in a raspy voice a bit irritated because I woke him up.❝You're lazy ass has been sleeping for 4 damn hours now.❞ I shouted at him. Sicheng just rolled his eyes and glared at me.

I continued to water the plants when suddenly my phone rang....

Hello? Who is this?❞ I asked as the caller I.D. stated it was an unknown number

'Um Hello, is this bitch's name Taeyong?' The caller asked in a bitchy tone.

Sorry wrong number...❞ I said completely aware of who the caller was..

'Yah! Lee Taeyong don't you dare fucking hang up!!!'

What do you want Ten?❞ I asked in a bored tone.

'Tae its been a while since our group hung out and everyone's free tomorrow night..... So all of us were hoping you and Sicheng can join us for our little get together tomorrow night.' Ten said in a pleading tone,

How'd you get Doyoung to join you guys? That Bunny's always busy.❞

'Sweetie I'm not THE Chittaphon Leechiyapornkul for nothing but anyways I prefer the name Ten better.' He answered.

I glanced at Sicheng who was listening to the conversation and he nodded, ❝Okay Ten, we'll be there.❞ I said as I immediately ended the call, I don't want my precious eardrums to be destroyed with that bitch's screaming.

So... We're finally having a get together after 5 years of having no contact with each other.❞ Sicheng said nonchalantly, ❝I mean c'mon Sicheng the both of us have been inactive superheroes for over 5 years while Ten went home to Thailand, Jungwoo started traveling the world and Doyoung's just busy saving Korea from supervillains.❞ I said, I would like to add my little brother from the list but he's still in highschool like he's only 17 and I'm already turning 25 this year.

Well our friendship sure is strong.❞ Sicheng said before wiping the counter.

🍑

Hyung, I can't just transfer schools all of a sudden.❞ My cousin complained for the nth time. ❝Jaemin it's for the best and besides, you can meet new friends there.❞ I said trying to persuade him to accept the fact that he's transferring schools. ❝By friends you mean enemy gang members? Ha! No way am I gonna do that.❞ He said, rolling his eyes.

I let out a sigh before dialling the number of my friend Johnny.

Hello Johnny?❞ I said,

'What do you want Jae?' Johnny answered.

Can you make Mark transfer schools with Jaemin?❞ I asked as I glanced at Jaemin who currently had his full attention on my conversation with his best friend's half brother.

'Yeah sure, Mark is actually bothering me about Jaemin transferring so might as well let these kids stick together.' He answered. After exchanging information about their new schools and talking about some forms that Johnny needs to fill out for Mark we finally ended the call. I glanced at Jaemin's direction only to see him giving me a huge smile.

Happy?❞ I asked sarcastically, ❝Very❞ He answered with a huge grin before leaving my office. I let out a sigh before staring at the picture of a certain blue haired male taken over 5 years ago, this was the last ever photo taken of the male or should I say superhero before he went into hiding.

Where the heck is he?❞ I asked myself, I honestly really wanted to defeat this person as he as the reason my biggest and most important project was destroyed along with many of my underlings, heck my 12 year old cousin (currently 17) almost died back then. Jaemin was so close to being a part of that explosion, he would of died if he was literally a meter closer.

Jae, the ground's freezing.❞ Johnny muttered, the ground was legit turning into ice and the temperature dropped drastically, what made it worse was someone was causing an earthquake while the ground was turned into ice. I looked around looking for my friends aka fellow gang mates when I noticed my cousin, Jaemin was missing along with Mark.

Hyung! Jaemin and Mark aren't here!❞ Lucas shouted confirming that the two twelve year old kids were indeed missing. And Johnny and I totally lost it, those two were our responsibility. Johnny was the only family Mark had left and I am the same to Jaemin.

Suddenly our destruction ray exploded, and the explosion caused extreme damage luckily we managed to create a barrier out of our very own flames to avoid getting hurt, but what worried me more was the kids, suddenly a kid appeared, he was wearing a normal mask that had a happy face drawn on it, he put Mark and Jaemin down and gave us a small bow before a blue haired male appeared grabbing the boy with the mask and they teleported away from us.

That boy in the mask was obviously one of our enemies but he helped Mark and Jaemin, he got the to safety and I'm very thankful for that. But Frost and his team won't get away that easily, if they didn't get in the way of my plans not of that would have happened. And I swear I will get my revenge.