•20.5•

'Hey dad'

Johnny stared at the beautiful younger looking Ten who just called him dad.

'You can see me?' Johnny asked and his supposed son nodded with a smile.

Johnny then noticed the teenager's black hair that had strips of white gold, wondering what this kid's power was before he noticed the really obvious baby bump.

'Are you and mom dating yet?' The teenager asked.

'No, anyway how old are you and what's your name?'

'I'm Twenty Seo your future second child out of six and I'm 17 years old.'

'Who knocked you up?'

'My boyfriend, Wong Taemin the eldest of the Wong twins.'

'Lucas' kid?'

'Yep. Please don't beat uncle Lucas up. From what you guys told me a while ago he was beaten up to the point that he was dying luckily uncle Kun was there to heal him.'

Johnny looked at the pregnant teen that now he knew was his son Twenty like he said something ridiculous but Twenty remained serious.

'Anyway, what's your ability! Its kinda weird that you can see me.'

'You and mom specializes on time, naturally all six of us do to. I'm somewhat a Time traveller but not really (?). Its like I can only travel to the rift in time.'

Johnny remained silent as he processed his future son's statement.

'Hey dad, you're currently checking Rin's future right? I saw you last time when you checked Taehyun's. Can you relay this message?'

'Sure thing, what is it?'

'Always and I mean always bring or at least prepare ice cubes with you. By you, I mean all of you, especially uncle Taeyong.'

Before Johnny knew it he was pushed away from Sicheng by a huge blast to him while Sicheng remained standing in genuine shock.

"What happened?" Ten broke the silence in the room.

"I apparently have six kids."