eleven

Taeyong

We entered the huge gate of the mansion, apart from the fact that vines were starting to cover the walls of the mansion and a lot of wild weeds were growing throughout the huge lawn. They were right, this place really looks spooky but still its very pretty, despite looking like its in ruins.

"This is the only place that have a blind spot from every security camera in Seoul, the electricity in the mansion isn't working but the water, and furniture are actually fine to use inside. We explored this place once but it was too spooky to stay in there by ourselves." Kun said as we entered.

"Okay, you guys should settle inside. Me and Doyoung will just go back home to fetch our stuff along with Jungwoo and Hyuck, I'm pretty sure the other kids are still in school." I said before Doyoung grabbed onto me and zoomed us through the city towards our little village.

As we entered the forest, we immediately went to Jungwoo's house only to be greeted with Renjun, Chenle and Jeno sitting pretty on Jungwoo's sofa with another kid with a cute smile. "What the fuck are three of you doing here?! And why is  this kid here!?" Doyoung asked, pissed at the sight of the kids skipping school. "Hyungs this is Shotaro, and Chenle accidentally revealed his power in front of Storm's kiddy crew." Renjun explained. "Okay, where's Jungwoo?" I asked them as I gave the new kid a smile. "In the kitchen, doing the dishes." Jeno said. "Okay boys pack your things including your hyung's and Ge's things because we're moving homes." I said as Doyoung zoomed towards the kitchen to inform Jungwoo. The other boys nodded, and immediately left Jungwoo's house to pack, Shotaro was just following Renjun.

"Hyung can you help me with Hyuck?" Jungwoo asked Doyoung, "Don't worry Jungwoo, we have a healer at the new base, I'm gonna take Hyuck there immediately. Taeyong will help you with packing, since I got no one to pack my bags. You guys should leave first via teleportation. I'll just zoom Hyuck and myself towards the base." Doyoung said before leaving me and Jungwoo to pack our stuff.

"Hyung, we should hurry." Jungwoo said as he started packing his and Hyuck's clothes while I packed the food and cooking utensils in the kitchen. It took us about a few hours and it was already 9PM. All of us gathered outside with our stuff as Renjun teleported us. As we arrived at the living room if the new base , we heard shrieks, probably from Ten.

"Where's Doyoung and Hyuck?" Sicheng asked as he looked at Shotaro questioning why there's a new kid. "They'll be here in a few seconds." Jeno said, and he wasn't wrong, Doyoung and Hyuck were now here. But Hyuck no longer had the pipes attached to him and he wasn't even on a hospital bed. "Kun, can you heal him?" I asked Kun, he just gave me a small nod as he started working his magic.

"Okay, guys let's start unpacking. I know you're all tired but we have to. Kun can stay here and take care of Hyuck, but all of us should start unpacking." I said as everyone nodded. "I'll just cook us guys some dinner." Jungwoo said as he headed towards the kitchen which I'm pretty sure Ten and Sicheng already cleaned.

Jaehyun

"So you kids are saying that there are power users in your school?" Johnny asked Mark, Jisung and Jaemin. They all nodded as they also pulled pulled out the two boys that were standing behind them.

"This is Sungchan and Hendery, we met them at school while we were looking for Lee Jeno and his friends."

"Why were you looking for them anyway?" Yuta asked. "Apparently Yuta hyung, one of them is a part of Frost's crew, you know the screaming kid." Jaemin answered. "Frost's crew?" I asked, "Yeah you know, the guy you fucked's crew, apparently if Frost's real name is Lee Taeyong, then it means that Lee Jeno is his little brother." Jisung answered in his normal cursing language, making the elder sigh at the youngest's language.

"I know okay!?, can you just stop rubbing it in my face?" I muttered in an annoyed tone.

"I wasn't really serious when I told him to have sex with you in exchange for freedom, but at least you got laid." Jaemin said, as he sipped his apple juice that came out of nowhere.

I rolled my eyes at his comment, and walked out of the room. I let out a sigh as I was peacefully walking through the hallways of our mansion when I saw an unpleasant sight of a somehow drunk Lucas and Yuta throwing fists at each other, furiously throwing punches hitting anything (air) but each others bodies and faces.

"How dare you say that I don't got the guts to claim my mans when you don't even know where yours is." Lucas slurred as he continued to throw punches that hit nothing but air. "Oh its on you overgrown tree!?" Yuta said as he threw punches furiously and actually hit Lucas once.

And as expected, Lucas started to cry with his deep ass voice echoing through the whole mansion.

"Hyung that hurt! Why did you punch me!?" Lucas said between sobs, flustering Yuta.

I sighed once again as I started to regret my life decisions, specifically the decision of befriending these two dumbasses.

Taeyong

Everything about our immediate move went fine. The fact that Hyuck is now stable and conscious actually made all the stress we were feeling go away. Not to mention, the fact that we have four new additions to our group that need to be trained, and three of them have to go to school while the remaining one will have to go work with us, to sustain our huge group's daily needs.

Its been two days now, since the move and its currently Monday, which means the kids are going to school. We also managed to enroll the Shotaro, Xiaojun, Yangyang and Hyuck to the school, and also managed to start training them over the weekend. As for Kun he is gonna go with Ten at his job at the clinic, while Doyoung and Jungwoo will be going to their jobs at the school, with Jungwoo being the principal and Doyoung is disguising himself as a guard, and of course me and Sicheng will go to his flower shop's new location in the underground.

"Okay kids you have to go to school, and remember be careful okay. Keep Chenle as far from other power users as possible, and please try not to use your powers." I reminded them as all of us stepped out of our new home to go to our jobs. "Let's go Kun." Ten said as he dragged Kun towards a nearby clinic which happens to be Ten's work place. Jungwoo and Doyoung also started to go to the school with a huge distance between them with the kids walking a good distance behind them, Sicheng also locked the house as we traveled towards our workplace with our cloaks covering our heads.

"Sicheng, I know we see each other everyday but, are you okay with the fact that your hiding from your supervillain boyfriend?" I asked him and he just gave me a glare thinking that it would scare me. "Hyung, I love Yuta so much. But I think I'll have to end things with him." Sicheng said with a sad expression on his face.

I suddenly felt guilty, if only I hadn't dragged Sicheng into this hero villain mess he wouldn't even consider breaking up with Yuta, still Sicheng still managed to continue his relationship for two more years after Yuta revealed his identity, fact; Yuta actually was the one that caused Sicheng's severe injury that almost killed him 7 years ago.

"Are you sure about that Sicheng?" I asked in a worried tone.

"Yes hyung, I also think its time for him to realize that we aren't meant to be."