six

Taeyong

WHAT THE FUCK DONG SICHENG!?!?❞ Ten shouted as he sent daggers at poor 'innocent' little Sicheng, I had to admit I am furious but we shouldn't really shelter Sicheng anymore since he's already an adult but seriously he didn't even tell us about it!? ❝Its not what it looks like Hyung-❞ He tried to explain but was cut off by a flower pot that Ten threw at him.

Sicheng you should have at least told us about your *ehem* boyfriend.❞ I said calmly, but the temperature was already dropping by the second and I'm pretty sure its already starting to snow outside when its still August but I couldn't care less. ❝Taeyong, can you calm down for a sec, its snowing outside.❞ Ten whispered once he glanced outside and at my blue hair that was gradually starting to low key glow at the tips.

Yuta

When I stepped out of Sicheng's flower shop I immediately heard a yell. It sounded like Sicheng was being scolded but something else suddenly caught my full attention, the temperature was dropping and then I heard something from inside break. Before I knew it, it was already snowing, and damn it was getting really cold out here.

I glanced inside through the glass door to see something blue glowing, and it seemed like the glowing thing was hair. Sicheng seems to have a power user as a friend.... That's kinda cool, so I don't really have to worry about him accepting the fact that I'm a power user. I smiled at myself forgetting the fact that it was freezing out here, but suddenly something crossed my mind.

Blue hair-check, temperature dropping-check, its snowing in the middle of August-check, glowing hair- check. I tried to connect the pieces together and suddenly it crossed me, is that person Frost!? Before I knew it it wasn't snowing anymore and the temperature was already back to normal as Sicheng's two friends walked out of the flower shop. I stared at the short male and the blue haired male.

Staring is rude.❞ The short male stated, but the blue haired male just looked at me as if he could see right through me, I stared at the blue haired male observing his features and he did look a bit like Frost minus the mask, ❝Has anyone told you that you look like Frost?❞ I asked him, I saw that he looked like he was taken a back by the question but he gave me a small smile, ❝Yeah, I've been told, that's actually the reason why I dyed my hair blue.❞ He said before tapping the short male's shoulder who was still giving me glares.

Your names Yuta right? I hope you don't hurt Sicheng he can be really sensitive at times, though he could probably inflict more damage physically but please don't hurt him.❞ The blue haired male said at a calm and composed tone. ❝Sure, um what are your names by the way?❞ I asked.

Maybe I could get a lead at looking for Frost if I know his name. At least I can add someone on the list of possible Frosts. ❝I'm Ten and his Taeyong, now if you excuse us.❞ The short male said coldly as he dragged Taeyong away.

Taeyong, I'll keep that in mind. I then took out my phone and dialed Jaehyun's number.

Jaehyun I think I have a possible Frost candidate.❞ I said as I started to slowly walk inside Sicheng's shop.

Jaemin

I'm at the computer room of my school because I had class there, as I started hacking the school's files, with Jisung and Mark sitting next to me on each side to make sure no one sees what I'm doing. Johnny hyung gave me a call earlier, telling me to search for a boy named; Lee Jeno. He said this Jeno guy might be connected to Frost.

A few seconds later I was already looking at this Jeno guy's file.

Name: Jeno, Lee
Birth date: Unknown
Relatives: Taeyong, Lee
Address: XXX XXX XXXX
Class adviser: Sehun, Oh

I furrowed my eyebrows at the file info, why does this student file only have so little information about this person? The other files were detailed but this one was basically empty, but I actually figured out that this person was my classmate.

Jeno

Did you manage to make the illusion Hyuck?❞ I asked him, ❝Yup, but sorry I couldn't take off Taeyong Hyung's name down, but I gave them the wrong address.❞ He answered, and I gave him a nod.

I'm so thankful that his thoughts suddenly stood out, if it didn't I think my brother's identity might be revealed. Donghyuck h the power of illusion which actually helps with his con artist like nature.

Make sure no one sensed us using our powers.❞ Renjun said as he tried blocking off the possibility of our powers being revealed. ❝Anyway Jeno hyung, who was the person trying to know Taeyong hyung's identity?❞ Chenle asked, ❝I don't know, but Donghyuck just projected the illusion on every file I have just in case.❞ I answered.

Whoever you are, we'll make sure that you don't get what you want.