nine

Taeyong

The one thing I regret in life is letting those villains win, and that was 2 years ago. Life has been hell, the world has been run by supervillains specifically the newly named Villain Association.

All of the heroes have gone into hiding, kids still went to school but the world wasn't the same anymore, the once blue sky was now usually painted red. The only remaining building standing above ground were big companies that was necessary for living, grocery stores, bars and hospitals, malls were now underground and so were small shops. People would now often wear masks and hats with cloaks or whatever clothes that had high coverage.

Jeno was now nineteen and he had better control of his powers now but all of that was useless as he could get caught. Anyway I'm currently here at my house with some of my friends, wondering why? Ever since the villains took over the world, like I said heroes went into hiding, me and my friends built a mini village in the middle of a huge forest so they won't find us.

"Hyung, how are we gonna make this work?" Sicheng asked, all of us were worried because the villains have been raiding forests for years to look for the heroes, fortunately Donghyuck created a huge ass forcefield to make the forest look like a run down town but Donghyuck was getting weaker by the day.

"We have to move underground, but I doubt that there would still be any citizens who would be willing to let us hide with them." Ten said, I gave them a nod. "I'll check outside the forest. I'm gonna go get Jungwoo." I said and all of them nodded.

I climbed up to my room and changed into a white hoodie and a pair of black skinny jeans. I put on a black cap and hid all of my hair and I also wore a black mask to match.

After that I asked Renjun to teleport me into Jungwoo's bar. I found myself on the dance floor surrounded by sweaty bodies that were grinding on each other, gross, but I made my way towards Jungwoo's office, I entered without knocking only to see him being harassed by Trickle. Villains no longer had to hide their faces including bar owners and teachers. Trickle was with his whole group and I felt like dying right now.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" Storm (Jaehyun) asked, raising an eyebrow at me, and damn he looked hot but eekkk that's not my purpose here. "He's my friend, I asked him to pick me up because we have a mini gathering at his place later." Jungwoo said, obviously lying but I seemed to be the only one who noticed. "Well sorry but Jungwoo here is coming with me." Trickle (Lucas) said.

I pursed my lips even though I know that they won't even be able to see it but I accidentally glanced behind them only to see a huge ass vine growing and seemed to be preparing to hit them. 3....2....1 and all of them were whacked in the head and before I could react Jungwoo already dragged me out of there, unfortunately someone caught me and when I say someone I meant Storm.

"Hyung!" Jungwoo shouted, "Jungwoo just run!" I yelled as I was being dragged away. I saw Jungwoo was being chased by Flicker and Trickle but they couldn't catch up to him a few seconds later I started to smell something and then I blacked out.

Jaehyun

"Hyung do you think he's Spring?" Mark asked as me and my friends stared at the male that was tied up onto the chair. He still had his cap on and he looked thin. Suddenly he started to wake up. He looked up and glanced at his surroundings immediately finding us.

He gave us a glare before trying to get out of the ropes and failing. His mask was removed earlier revealing his beautiful face. "What do you want from me?" He asked as he glanced at us one by one until his eyebrows furrowed when he met eyes with Yuta.
"Oh for the love of god can you get that dumb ass bitch out of my sight?" He Saida's he glared at Yuta. "Do I know you?" Yuta asked, looking confused until he looked like he figured something out. "Your his friend, the blue head." Yuta said, I'm guessing he meant his missing boyfriend's friend. "Taeyong right?" Yuta said. "Could you guys just let me go? I need to go home. I have a brother there all alone." He said, completely ignoring Yuta's presence.

"Have sex with my cousin first and we'll let you go." Jaemin said jokingly. "Sure, just let me go." He said which made us all choke on our spit. "Damn someone's getting laid." Johnny said.

And before I knew it, I was already locked inside my bedroom by my friends with the pretty dude. "Let's just get this over with." He said before pulling off his hat and kissing me roughly, you guys might have guessed what happened next 😏.

Taeyong

I woke up with my body sore and naked next to Storm, damn this man seems to like it rough. Anyways I quickly picked up my clothes and put them on since it was still about 5 AM. I honestly have feelings for this dude but he's a villain who hates my guts the most. I placed a kiss on his cheek before jumping out of the window from the 4th floor and creating an ice ramp so I can land comfortably. I immediately ran into a random alley before taking off my hoodie and running towards the forest we live in.

Despite my ass hurting so bad, I still managed to run through the huge ass forest we live in. When I arrived I was panting but was greeted by Sicheng, Jungwoo and Ten who were tending to the vegetable garden.

"Hyung, are you okay what did they do you?" Jungwoo asked. "Jungwoo shhh. That's not the question right now. Why do you smell like sex?" Ten asked raising an eyebrow at me. "I had to do it to get out." I said and Ten gave me a knowing look, as if asking me who the lucky villain was. "Storm." I answered as I stepped inside my home with them following me.

When I went inside I found my brother sitting on the sofa blankly staring at the wall, when he sensed my presence.

"Hyung!" He called before crashing into me. I know he didn't get any sleep again as I think he was once again worried about me, and also because of power problems. Sure he could get sleep if he slept next to Renjun but the thing is Renjun stays at Sicheng's house and Sicheng doesn't like it when Renjun wanders off on his own.