•20•

Haven't updated in more than a month, sorry if this chapter is awful, I just impulsively wrote this after laughing at a meme.

-

It had been few weeks since the entire hero crew moved in with the villains. Now all of them were gathered in the living room so that Johnny can look into Yuta and Jaehyun's unborn children's futures. They don't know what time it would be and what part of the future they could see.

Though the children are most likely to be power users, since they haven't been born yet Johnny could still see their futures.

"Do we really have to do this?" Taeyong asked a bit uneasily.

"Yes, we have to, we don't know what'll happen. But if we can see these kids' futures and if he can, we can guarantee that our kids are safe and sound." Jaehyun answered gently patting Taeyong's back and placing his free hand on Taeyong's stomach.

"OK, tops back up. I'mma start." Johnny said, Both Jaehyun and Yuta then joined the others on the sofas as they saw Johnny place a hand on Taeyong's stomach.

As soon as Johnny placed his hand on Taeyong's stomach his brownish blonde hair glowed and the next thing he knew he was watching silvery gray haired teenage boy around 17-18 years old walk up to a large black gate. The sign on the side had the words 'Seo Residence' carved in.

'Seo residence?' Johnny was confused but continued to watch the teen ring the doorbell. A few minutes later a beautiful blonde haired girl in a cute blue dress that reached her knees opened the gate.

He watched as the two teens shared a short sweet kiss before he saw an older him pull the girl away from the boy while threateningly smiling at the teenager.

"Hey uncle John." The teenage boy nervously greeted.

"I suggest you come in Taehyun, your friends are waiting for you."

The scene then shifted to a large living room with children ranging from 15-18 years old.

Johnny noticed that his older self went straight to a short male who looked like he was the same age as the teenagers but the male was wearing an elegant white gold wedding ring. He saw his older self give the gorgeous male a loving kiss, he then realized the gorgeous male was the superhero Ten Lee.

Looking around at the teenagers, he saw one that looked like a carbon copy of Yuta but was tall like Sicheng, another was one of the older kids who looked about the same age as Jaehyun's kid, this kid had pink hair with white skin on par with Chenle's with Jisung's height and most of Jisung's facial features. Two other kids looked like carbon copies of Jungwoo and Lucas and another two looked like identical twins with a flawless mix of Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun's features though their hair colors were different.

Johnny's supposed daughter with Ten had Ten's features and height with a hair color similar to Johnny's, Johnny saw the peaceful yet chaotic atmosphere and he knew these kids had great lives. Pulling out of his future sight he pulled his hand away from Taeyong's stomach and he gave everyone a received smile.

"What did you see?" Yuta asked.

"Jaehyun and Taeyong have a son who is apparently dating my daughter. I saw your kid to Yuta but I'm not sure if it was the kid in Sicheng's stomach so I have to check."

Johnny placed a hand on Sicheng's stomach.

The next thing Johnny knew he was watching the same Yuta look a like but was now looking like in his early twenties. The Yuta look a like was currently making out with a shorter boy who looked like he was still 17 in a car.

The shorter boy was a perfect mix of Jaehyun and Taeyong's features but instead of looking sharp and handsome he looked cute.

"Hey, Rin I think we should stop." The shorter boy stated in between pants.

"You sure about that, Taehan?"

"Eung, if my big brother catches I'm pretty sure he's gonna beat your ass even though you're best friends."

"Good thing we were just making out. Remember what uncle John did to Wong Taemin when he learned that him and Twenty fucked? Or that one time uncle Renjun was chasing Minjae with a knife for having sex with Ren? I remember uncle Jeno was seriously pissed to and he almost gait beaten to a pulp and murdered if uncle Nana stopped them and started yelling about how horny they used to be and still are."

"I don't really want my mom to freeze you to death or my dad to take away the oxygen you're breathing."

'WTF is up with all this TMI?'

'Hey dad'

When Johnny turned around he saw another Ten look a like, difference is this one was a dude and was staring back at him.