Chapter thirty-eight

Matts Pov

*Six months later*

Kayla is now 9 months pregnant and she is due in any minute now. She is sitting on the couch and Owen was helping me make some popcorn. We were just about to walk out to the living room when I heard Kayla.

"Matt, I think my water just broke." She says in a panic.

"Wait your what?" I say really confused.

"My water Matt. I'm having a baby." She say now yelling.

I quickly get Owens jacket on and I grab the bag we had packed and we all get into the car and drive to the hospital.

She has to have another c-section because she had one with Owen. But she didn't want to have a certain date, she wanted to wait till her water broke.

We got to the hospital about 15 minutes later and she got in right away. I didn't want to be in the room with her and Owen, so we just waited in the waiting room. I called Kaitlyn and Nash and they were there right away.

About half an hour later the doctor came out and told us that it was a baby girl. I could feel tears in my eyes and I smiled. I grabbed Owen and we went into the room. I put Owen on the bed and Kayla was holding our daughter.

"Owen I would like you to meet your baby sister Addison Mae!" She says and I can feel more tears in my eyes.

I look at the little girl in my wife's arms. She so beautiful she looks so much like Kayla.

"Can I hold her?" I ask. Kayla smiles and nods and hands me her. I start to tear up even more when she's in my arms.

"Daddy can I hold her?" Owen asked me with a big smile on his face, I nod and we get him sitting up and I put her in his arms.

"Mommy your baby duck doesn't really look like a duck." He says kinda upset.

"No she doesn't, but she pretty isn't she?" Kayla says. He smiles and nods.

"Yah ducky is cute!" He says. We all laugh.

"Her name is Addison not ducky." I say with a smile.

"Well I gonna call her ducky." He says stubbornly. We all just smile at him and let him do his own thing.

Kayla's Pov

I went into labor and Matt for me to the hospital really fast. They did a c-section for me right away. About 20 minutes later they showed me this beautiful baby girl.

"Congratulations its a girl!" The doctor says and puts her in my arms.

She starts asking me questions about the name and stuff.

"Addison Mae Espinosa." I say looking at her and smiling.

A few minutes later Matt and Owen came in. Nash an Kaitlyn were here to they just didn't want to come in yet. Matt held her then Owen did and he decided he was going to call her ducky. It was cute but weird at the same time.

A little bit later Nash and Kaitlyn came in to see her and we talked for a little bit. Since all the paper work was done I get to leave tomorrow.

I finally have the perfect family. The family I've always wanted. I prefect husband, two perfect kids and two perfect best friends. My life was complete.

(Hey guys so I think this is my last chapter. I think I'm going to make a Epilogue and have it like when the kids are a little bit older and showing what there life is like. Comment if you would like one or if I should just end it here.)