Chapter two

Kayla's Pov

It's almost been a week since Kaitlyn said she was moving here. She moves tomorrow and she said she would text me when she lands so we can all get together. Her, Nash, Matt and I are suppose to go out for supper when she lands but neither of the guys know.

It is 10:42 and and I haven't gotten out of bed Elizabeth came to my room earlier and told me her and Sky were going out for the day so it was only going to me the boys and me. They don't really get up until like 11 so I didn't really have to worry about making breakfast for them just lunch and maybe supper.

I roll out of bed and throw my hair into mess bun and I had spandex and a big shirt on. I walked downstairs and I get down there and I smell bacon and pancakes. I was really confused because the boys were suppose be in bed.

I walked into the kitchen and I saw Nash and Matt standing in the kitchen. "Um whatcha doing?" I ask sitting down. "Um making potion duh." Nash says sarcastically. "Oh yah I see that looks fun." I say going to the fridge to grab the butter and syrup.

"Um where do you think you're going?" Matt asked pushing me back to the table. "Um grabbing the butter and syrup." I say trying to push by him. "I don't think so. Sit down its our time to take care of you." He says and I smile and sit down.

We finished breakfast then we just watched tv for the rest of the day. My phone was sitting beside me and Kaitlyn called me.

"Helloooo." I say pulling out the 'o'. "Hey bae whatcha doing right now?" She asks. "Um I am currently sitting on the couch watching tv with your bae and Matt." I say looking at Nash and he looks at me and his eyes get big. "Go upstairs right now, or go to a different room." She says very seriously. I did as she said. "Okay I'm in my room." I said closing the door. "Okay so we left early and I'm here already and you should come pick me up right now." She says screaming into the phone. I scream and hang up.

I ran downstairs and I grabbed my keys. "Where are you going?" Matt asked and they both looked at me. "To Narnia. Duh." I say sarcastically, then I giggle and I left.

Matts Pov

Nash and I got up early today to make Kayla breakfast. She use to do it for us all the time so we thought we should do it for once for her. She took a little bit longer to get up they we thought but whatever.

We ate breakfast and she really wanted to help but we wouldn't let her. After we finished eating we watched some tv. Kayla was sitting there and she looked so happy, I think she's finally starting to get use to it here again. She was sitting there and he phone started going off. She answered it and I'm pretty sure it was Kaitlyn because she was like "I'm here with you bae and Matt." So I'm guess it was her. She was talking when all of a sudden she stands up and runs upstairs.

A few minutes laters she came back down and grabbed her keys and left. I tried to ask where she was going but she gave me a smart ass comment and left.

After she left Nash and I talked for a little bit. "You really want her to remember don't you?" Nash asked. I looked at him. "Well of course I do, we had so many good times together I want her to remember them." I say. "Well you might have to get use to it this way because she might not ever remember you." He said looking at the ground. "Yah but I can see in her eyes that she still loves me. And I'm going to try my hardest to make her fall back in love with me because all I want is to call her mine again." I say looking in straight in the eyes. He opened his mouth like he was going to say something when we were interrupted with Kayla yelling "Nash. Matt." At us.

Kayla's Pov

I went to the address Kaitlyn texted me it was just a block over so she lived pretty close. I get to her house and I knocked on the door. "Kayla!" She says hugging me right away. "Kaitlyn your finally here!" I say hugging her back. "Mom I'm going to with Kayla I'll be back later." She yelled at her mom and we left.

We got back to the house and I walked in. "Nash. Matt." I yelled. "We're in the living room." Nash yelled. "Well come here I have a surprise for you." I say trying not to giggle. "A surprise for m- KAITLYN." He screams running up to her and picking her up and spinning her around. I just smiled.

"What are you doing here?" He asked putting her down. "Well I just moved here and I live just down the block." She says smiling. "What?! Oh my god this is wonderful!" He says kissing her.

We then went into the living room and watched a movie. I was sitting beside Matt and I was getting really tired and I'm pretty sure he could tell. "You can lay your head on me if you want." He says whispering in my ear. I smile and I rest my head on him and I was out.

I woke up and it was 3:43. "Wanna go out for supper?" Kaitlyn asked all of us. We all nod our heads. Kaitlyn and I go upstairs to get ready. I put on a pair of high waisted shorts and I blue flower crop top. Kaitlyn then curled my hair for me, and I did the same for her.

At 6:00 we were ready and we went downstairs and the boys were standing by the door waiting for us. "Took ya long enough." Matt said. "It takes time for perfection." I say flipping my hair and giggling.

We walked out to the Nashs truck. Kaitlyn and Nash got into the front. Matt and I went into the back and we just talked the whole way there.