Chapter twenty-two

Kayla's Pov

"Kayla I have that check for you, do you wanna go to the bank now?" Elizabeth asked me. "Oh yah for sure. I'll be down in one second." I say and grab my jacket. I run down stairs and she gives me my check and I go to my car. I start driving to the bank. It was really icy so I was driving slowly. I came up to a red light so I started to stop.

I stopped before the line and I looked into my rearview mirror and I saw a car coming up really fast behind be. It started to slide then it hit me. I started to slide into the intersection I started to scream and I looked to my left and I saw a car coming towards me then everything went black.

Nash's Pov

"Nash please call me as soon as you get this message." My mom says crying into the phone. I look at my phone in shock. So I called her back. "Nash." She says still crying. "Mom what is is?" I ask trying not to freak out. "It's Kayla, she's been in a car accident." She says crying. I gasp and cover my mouth. All the guys look at me concerned. "Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" I ask now freaking out. "She's still unconscious and they have to giver her a c-section because the baby might have some injures." She says. "Nash please come home now she needs her friends here." She says and hangs up.

After I get off the phone all the guys look at me and I tell them everything. We all start to cry. "Who's going to tell Matt?" Carter asked. "We will wait until he gets here and who ever says it says it." I say just then Matt walks in the door. He looks so happy I couldn't even look at him. "Hello." He said. "Hi." We all say not looking at him. "What's up?" He asks. I was the only one to look at him.

"Matt you need to sit down for this." I says and point to the bed. He looks at me confused and sits down. "There is no easy way to say this but." I say getting closer to him. "Nash's what's wrong?" He asks getting really scared. I could feel the tears start to build up in my eyes. After a long breath I finally say. "It's Kayla." He starts to cry. "What? What's wrong with her?" Is she okay? Is the baby okay?" He asks freaking out. I told him everything and he just sat there crying.

We all decided that we would fly out early in the morning. We all went to our rooms and started to pack. We all tried to fall asleep. I don't know about the other guys but I couldn't fall asleep. She was just starting to get better now she got into any other accident. I really hope she remembers everything. My thoughts kept me awake for awhile then I finally fell asleep.

Kayla's Pov

"Where am I?" I ask sitting up. I look around and I'm in a hospital. I like to my right and Elizabeth and Skylynn are curled up in a chair beside me. "Elizabeth." I say shacking her. "Kayla." She wakes up and looks at me. "What happened why am I here?" I ask freaking out a little.

"You were in a car accident." She says. "The baby. Is the baby okay?" I ask freaking out now. "He's fine. You got a c-section so they could see if anything was wrong. He was just upside down so they would have had to do a c-section anyway." She says. "It's a boy? I had a baby boy?" I say crying. She smiles and nods with tears running down her face.

A couple minutes later a nurse comes in and asks lots of questions. I answered them all and I only had one question. "When can I see my baby?" I ask. "Well actually you can see him right now if you want to." She says. I nod and she helps me up and we walk down the hall. "The only thing is you can't hold him. He was three months early so he's not fully really to come out of the incubator." She says smiling at me.

We walked up to the incubator and I see this beautiful baby boy. I smile and start to cry. He was so perfect. I look beside me and the nurse had left. I stood there looking at my baby when someone walked up behind me. "Matt." I say looking at him. He smiles and hugs me. "Is that out baby?" He asked. I nod and hug him. "He's beautiful." Matt says and hugs me. I start to cry again. He looks at me and wipes my tears away and kisses me.

"Kayla this isn't how I had this planed. But." He says and gets down on to one knee. I put my hands over my mouth in shock. "Kayla I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and our son. Will you please do me the honour of becoming my wife?" He asks and pulls out this beautiful ring. I pause for a second looking at the ring. "Yes of course." I say crying. He smiles puts the ring on my finger and picks me up. I just giggle.

We walked back to my room and all the guys were sitting in there. Matt walks in first. "She says yes!" He screams. I walk in and all the guys so congratulations. I just smile and sat on my bed. We sat there and talked for a little bit. After awhile the nurse came in with papers. "Here you will need to fill these out so your baby will have a name." She says and hands them to me.

"What are you going to name him?" Nash asked. "I was think Owen Bill Espinosa." I say looking at Matt. "I love it!" He says, I smile and right it down. I fill out everything and give it back to the nurse. After awhile she brought the incubator into my room so I could be with my baby. "When can we leave?" I ask her. "Well he seems to be doing really well with eating, his breathing is really good so I would say two or three weeks and both of you can be out of here." She says with a smile and I smile back.

Everyone left but Matt. "You don't have to stay." I say looking at him. "I know I don't have to but I want to." He says with a smile, I smile back. He gets into my bed and lays with me. I cuddle up to him and fall asleep.