Chapter eleven

Kayla's Pov

It's been two months since we started the play and opening night is tomorrow night. Taylor and I haven't kissed at all durning practices but we have to tonight because it is the dress rehearsal. I'm super nervous about it. Matt is coming to watch tonight and the best three nights to make sure Taylor doesn't do anything.

We started and it was going really good, everyone looked and sounds good. We got to the song 'I'll know' and that's the one were Taylor and I kiss. We start singing and he gets really close. Our faces are inches apart and he leans in, he closes his eyes but I don't. His lips crash into mine, he forced his tongue into my mouth, but only for a few seconds. I pulled away and he had a big grin on his face.

The only thing I was happy about now was I got to slap him. I wasn't actually suppose to but I was kinda mad that he did that so I slapped him and I slapped him hard.

After the show and went and found Matt right away. I went and hugged him. "Oh my you did so good hun!" He says with a big smile. "Thanks!" I say and kiss his check. "Are you ready to go?" He asks I nod my head. We get to his truck and he opens the door for me. Then he gets in. "Okay so tell me about the kiss." He says before he starts the truck. "Um well it sucked. I really wish it was you." I say leaning over and kissing him on the check. He just smiles and starts the truck.

We get back to the house and I walk in and Skylynn and Elizabeth were standing at the door. "Kayla!!" Sky says running and jumping on me. "Hey hun. What are you still doing up?" I ask setting her down. "I wanted you to read me a story tonight!" She says jumping up and down. "Why didn't you get Nash to?" I ask giggling. "Because he sucks at really story's I like when you read them! Matt can come and read them to if he wants!" She says grabbing my hand. I look at Matt and he smiles. We walk up to her room and read her a story.

We then go to Nashs room and wake him up. "Nash wake up Kaitlyn run away and I can't find her!" I yell shaking him and pretending to cry. He shoots up out of bed. "What? When? How do you know? Did she text you?" He says looking for cloths and his phone.

I start to giggle and little bit he stops and looks at me. "You are a little bish." He says and grabs me and throws me on his bed I start laughing really hard and so does Matt. "Why would you do that?" He asks sitting beside me. "I wanted you to wake up." I say. "Why didn't you just tell me to wake up?" He asks. "Because I knew this would be funnier." I say giggling. He just rolls his eyes.

We stayed in his room for a little bit and watched tv. Matt and Nash had both fallen asleep so I left them and went back to my room. "Mom I miss you so much, I wish you were here with me because you always told me I would get that lead one day and I finally got it but you aren't here to see it. I miss your hugs and all the late night talks we had I want to tell you about how much I love Matt and how he makes me have butterflies in my stomach and how when I just think about him I smile and I want to tell you how much I love him. I want you to tell me that you can see that he loves me to and that you can see us getting married. I just miss you so much mom." I say sitting on the floor crying. I miss my mom so much and some nights all I do is cry.

Matts Pov

Kayla had her dress rehearsal today and I was allowed to watch. It was really good until her and Taylor had to kiss I didn't really like that part but I knew that she didn't feel that way about him so I didn't have anything to worry about. After it we went back to her house and Sky was still up because she wanted Kayla to read her a book. After she went to sleep, we went and woke Nash up.

Kayla told him that Kaitlyn ran away and he was so scared that he jumped out of bed but Kayla couldn't stop laughing so he realized she was joking. We then just stayed in his room and watched a movie. Kayla and I were cuddling and the next thing I knew I was asleep. I felt Kayla start getting up so I just laid there and let her leave. After a little bit I got up and walked to her room. I went to knock on the door and I heard her talking so I stopped and listened.

"I want to tell you about how much I love Matt and how me make me have butterflies in my stomach and how when I just thing about him I smile and I was to tell you how much I love him. I want you to tell me that you can see that he love me to and that you can see is getting married. I just miss you so much mom."

I could hear her crying and I started to tear up to. It was so cute to hear because she rarely tells me that she loves me and I never knew she felt that way about me. I'm happy that I know that now but I'm not going to tell her I'm just going to keep this to myself. I turned around and I walked back to Nashs room.

Kayla's Pov

I woke up the next morning and my eyes were still red and puffy. I must have fallen asleep crying. I went and had a shower and scrubbed my eyes. When I got out I put on my leggings and a hoodie. Then I put on a little bit of makeup.

I walked downstairs and saw Nash and Matt making pancakes. I giggle became of how big of a mess they were making. I went over to help clean a little and Matt got mad at me and told me to sit down so I did. After eating Matt took me to school. The day was really long. But after school I went straight to the theatre and started getting ready for opening night.

After the play I went out and saw Nash, Cam, Matt, Carter, Shawn, Hayes, Jack, Jack, and Aaron. They were all holding flowers. I run up to them and gave them that biggest hugs ever. "You did so good Kayla!" Carter says hugging me. "I didn't know you could sing like that." Jack G says and I just giggle. We talk for a little bit then I had to go. I said my goodbye then I went back downstairs.

After all of it Matt came to pick me up and I went to his house and we watched movies and just talked. I ended up falling asleep there so he just left me.

The next couple days were the same. I got up went to school then went to musical. On the last night there was a party but I didn't really want to go so Matt and I made plans to do something instead. He had picked me up and we drove to a little park outside of the city. It was so pretty, we walked a little bit and I say a blanket with a basket on it. We went and sat down and looked at the stars and talked. It was the perfect night.

(Hey guys I hope you liked it. I was having some troubles writhing it so it might be a little rough and I'm sorry about that. But it should be getting interesting soon! If you guys have any ideas of anything you would like to see happen leave a comment and I might just add it in.)