Chapter twelve

Matts Pov

"Hello?" I answer the phone half asleep. "Hey Matt, we have a meeting in 10 minutes." Carter says. "Okay I'll be right there." We have just recently decided to start Magcon again. It's just going to be the 9 boys again and we decided no guests.

I got up and I got ready to go. I have a quick shower and put some jeans and a flannel on. I brushed my teeth and left. I drove for about 5 minutes until I got to this little coffee shop we always meet at.

"Well hello again guys." Bart says while we all sit down with our coffees. "So as you all know we have been planing to go back on tour." He pauses and we all nod. "We are going to be going around Canada this time. We are starting at the end of summer and we will be gone for 8-9 months." He says. Shawn and Gilinsky's faces light up so much. "We are going to Canada?!" Jack asked freaking out a little bit. "That means I get to see Jillian again!" He adds. "And Aubrey!" Shawn adds in. They haven't seen each other for awhile because of school.

I went home and I was going to hangout with Kayla but she told me she was having a girls day with Kaitlyn. We are going to hangout when she gets home with Nash and Kaitlyn so Nash and I are planing to tell them then.

Kayla's Pov

To; Kaitlyn👭💕

Girls day today?! Shopping?!

From; Kaitlyn👭💕

Yasssss!

To; Matt👫💕

Hey bae I'm going to be out all day with Kaitlyn but we can do something tonight.

I got up and showered. I put on lulu leggings and my magcon sweater that Matt got me. I then threw my hair up into a French braid and put some mascara on. I then went a grabbed my keys and went to the car. I then drove to Kaitlyn's.

We went to the mall and shopped for most of the day. We stopped every now and then for coffee. "So how do you feel about the tour?" She asked me. I look at her confused. "The one the boys got called into this morning. Didn't Matt tell you?" She asked. "He told me awhile ago I didn't know that had another meeting." I say. She just nods. I look at my phone it's 3:45 so we decided wild should leave.

We get to the car and we go back to my house. We walked in and Matt and Nash were sitting on the couch. "Hey." I say kissing Matt on the check. He smiles and me and pats the couch for me to sit beside him. Nash does the same and Kaitlyn sits down.

They both look at us. "So we found out more about the tour." Matt says. Kaitlyn and I nod out heads. "We leave at the beginning of summer. Like the last day of school." Nashs adds. "But we can't bring you guys it's only the nine of us." Matt says looking at the ground.

"That's okay I completely understand that it's just you guys!." I say with a smile and that makes Matt smile. "Where are you guys going and for how long?" Kaitlyn asks. "Canada, and for 8-9 months or so." Nash says. We nod and smile.

I didn't know what else to say so u didn't say anything. After that we just watched movies because why not. We watched a few but I fell asleep durning the first one and Matt fell asleep half way through the second one.

(Sorry this chapter was kinda short and boring. I think in my next chapter I'm going to have some exciting things happen! I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far it should get better soon!)