【Chapter 3】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Everyone turned their heads towards the mysterious girl that was hand in hand with their captain, though there was one who noticed it but didn't take it very lightly. The said girl clenched her teeth together as she sent a murderous look to the girl she meets long, long ago.

Meliodas dragged the girl further into the tavern as he began to introduce her to everyone, and the very last one was Elizabeth, the woman who ruined everything for her. Even though Elizabeth made such a big impact on her Elizabeth was surprised to found out that she stretched out her hand as she introduced herself like they never meet before. Though the girl took it the wrong way and thought that she was taunting her, and to everyone's surprise Elizabeth slapped her hand away and walked up the stairs of the tavern to her and Meliodases room.

As everyone held wide eyes and shock ever so permanent in their faces (Y/N) didn't think much of it and just turned around to everyone as she gave them curious looks. Once Meliodas snapped out of his shock he gave an awkward smile to the others as he grabbed (Y/N) hand again and walked towards Merlin and Gowther. 

"Hey Merlin, Gowther, do you mind if you teach (Y/N) about...pretty much everything about the world?" Meliodas asked politely as he gave them hopeful looks but all he received was a confused look from Merlin and a neutral look from Gowther, not much of a surprise there. Merlin had a hand covering her mouth as she cleared her throat, looking down at (Y/N) in the process.

"What do you mean by 'showing her everything about this world?'. Is there something that you'll like to inform us about her?" Once she finished both Meliodas and (Y/N) could feel stares at the back of their heads, though the one panicking on the inside was Meliodas while (Y/N) was just wondering about why this boy called King smells like those grass thingies when she woke up.

"Oh, um, well, you see this is (Y/N) a friend of mine who I met one day when I went to the streets of Liones to get ingredients for the old tavern!" Meliodas stated proudly as he dragged (Y/N) down to his height as he dropped an arm over her shoulder, though the other sins seemed convinced about his lie both Merlin and Gowther seemed to be skeptical about it, though both of them agreed to teach her in the end.

As Meliodas dragged (Y/N) to a table and tugged her down to sit next to him on a stool she looked around trying to think if she remembered this place or not, though all that her memory gave her was nothing which made her frown a bit but just mentally shrugged it off. Meliodas quickly walked to the back of the counter and poured her a cup of ale and walked to her and placed it in front of her though all that she did was just stare at it with a blank look, and on the sidelines both Merlin and Gowther eyed them suspiciously.

Sighing, Meliodas gripped the handle of the cup and lifted it to her lips, "You have to drink this, okay? Just open your mouth and swallow." Meliodas said in a gentle and motherly voice that surprised them all yet again. 'Why is everything different today?' was the thing that went through almost everyone's mind, except for Ban who was out drunk with Elaine.

(Y/N) looked at him then at the drink and opened her mouth as Meliodas poured down the liquid into her mouth as (Y/N) instinctively swallowed it. Meliodas did this over and over again till every last drop was gone, though to everyone's eyes he was just doing (Y/N) a solid to Meliodas...well to him he was panicking with every fiber in his body.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ------ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I'm helping her drink the ale, why am I panicking you may ask? Well, because back when we were betrothed to each other I would always try to feed her food but she would either slap me away or just ignore me altogether, but now she is depending on me with everything! I would always be depending on her but now my dream has come true!

I stared lovingly at her as I made sure nobody saw, though (Y/N) did but she didn't know what it was so she just let it go, though when our eyes meet my heart skipped a beat! I instantly felt pale, my heart just skipped a beat for her, for (Y/N). No, no, no, no! This shouldn't be happening! As I was having conflict within my head I forgot that I still had the cup to her mouth even though it already finished, though the thing that brought me back to my senses was not myself, no it was (Y/N).

"Meliodas, are you okay?" My eyes quickly went back to reality as I heard her say my name, I snapped y head towards her so fast I thought I would break it, though I didn't so chill. However, it wasn't her telling me if I was okay it was her saying my name. She said my name! The way her angelic like voice would say my name with the utmost happiness in her tone always drove me nuts, even when her tone right now was neutral her saying my name was enough of an excuse to run away with her forever!

Suddenly, I thought came to my mind. What if I was to just take her away from here far away and just start over like I always wanted? No, I can't! I gave up everything for Elizabeth I can't just randomly get these emotions all over again for her!

As I was having a conflict yet again in my head I suddenly felt the warmth that (Y/N) gave off gone, looking back at where she used to be at I saw her instead with Merlin and Gowther as they were walking out of the tavern laughing. There, there laughing with (Y/N). Their hearing her beautiful voice, shes saying their names too. No, control yourself Meliodas! Still, shes looking at them, laughing with them, and saying their names so freely. It just doesn't feel right, it doesn't feel right at all.

(ʜᴇʟʟᴏ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ! ʜᴏᴡ ɪꜱ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ? ɪ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀꜱ ᴡᴇʟʟ ᴀꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴘᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ. ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ꜱɪɴꜱ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ! ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

 ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ɢᴏ ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴅʟʏ ꜱɪɴꜱ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴꜱ! ᴀꜱ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏꜱ ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)