【Chapter 12】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The two's dark wings pierced through the winds as both of them flew towards their destination. The sky was dark as small dots twinkled on the sky giving company to the lonely moon. (Y/N) smiled as they neared the kingdom of Camelot, excitement coursing through her veins and mind.

"Your majesty, we're nearing Camelot, what's our battle plan?" Estarossa asked (Y/N), looking up at her as she flew ahead. (Y/N) turned towards him as she smiled, "We attack their king first, then, we'll attack the rest, but remember, these humans beat us once, they can beat us again so please be careful." (Y/N) said, looking back ahead. Estarossa nodded in agreement.

"Though, I have been thinking about this for a bit. I think you should defeat some of their soldiers while I deal with their king, I think it's going to make things a bit easier, don't you think?" (Y/N) asked him as they landed on top of an orphanage. Estarossa smirked, "I agree, your majesty." Estarossa responded, looking at the dead streets.

"Their king is a shot man with orange hair, correct?" (Y/N) asked him, looking towards the glowing castle surrounded by guards. "Correct." Estarossa confirmed her, also looking at the guards. (Y/N) face darkened, "Remember, be silent, don't let anyone find out that we're here, got it?" (Y/N) demanded, looking back at him with a questionable look. Estarossa nodded, "Won't forget, your majesty." Estarossa responded to her. 

(Y/N) didn't respond, motioning Estarossa to go with a nod he flew off towards the sky as he disappeared with the darkness. (Y/N) let out a sigh as smoke formed due to the coldness. "Let's do this." (Y/N) whispered to herself, opening up her wings as she too, disappeared into the darkness.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ------ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Flying near the open window, (Y/N) landed on top of it as she looked around. Realizing that no one else was there (Y/N) closed her wings and made them disappear as she stepped inside the room quietly. Looking around some more in the darkness (Y/N) found the bed that held the king.

'Oh my gods, for such a tiny man he sure has a big bed. I want one now.' (Y/N) thought as she stared down at the peacefully sleeping kid- or man, she didn't really know. Making the shadows that surrounded her hands turn into claws (Y/N) crept it closer to the man as she placed it on top of his neck.

'I'm sorry, little kid, but I have to do this. Please, forgive me.' (Y/N) thought as she made sure her eyes were opened to witness her first human kill that she can remember. Though, just before her claw could pierce his neck the young man moved around for a bit as she slowly opened his eyes, though only for it to open wide as it caught the mysterious shadow figure that was near him, and the claw that was near his neck.