【Chapter 21】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Apparently, the Aprasion army that's lead by the Wrath Sin, Meliodas, can't find the girl." 

"Seriously? It's been like, what? Two weeks since the sins disbanded and started to fight one another?"

"Yeah, and some villagers are starting to get scared. You heard what happened to the village out there in the West, right?"

"Heard they were raided by some army called the Lakmi. Must be lead by the Sin of Greed, Ban."

"Whoever this girl is better go through hell for what happened to those villagers!"

Yeah, I want to go through hell. Now, I wish I truly had instead of my soal being sealed away. Sighing, I chug another glass of beer as the man who was talking about the raid continued to talk even more. 

"Though, did you hear about the Livius army that's lead by the Sin of Envy, Diane?"

"What about it?"

"Apparently their siding with the Dafi army that the Sin of Sloth, King controls." 

"Dang, though why are they siding together"

"The Aquinas army controlled by the Sin of Gluttony, Merlin, seems to be starting to advance to the Livius army, and so their leader also saw that the Aquinas are also going to attack the Dafi army, and so now they are both joining teams until a winner comes out."

"The Kian army led by the Sin of Pride, Escanor, and the Belial army lead by the Sin of Lust, Gowther, seem to both be staying still. Both are not even making a move yet."

That's good, at least two of them are staying still. Pulling out five silver coins I placed them down onto the table and made sure that my hood was covering my face before I walked out to the empty and silent streets. 

I continued walking until I finally arrived at the new house that I got and pulled out my key and inserted it inside and turned it to the left and pushed open my door and walked in, though I took out my keys first. 

Looking around the rather empty house I sighed and walked in. Walking down the small in size hallway I got to my door and opened it and threw my hood to the floor and yawned. 

"Today was rather tiring. I never thought that gathering information could be so tiresome." I whispered to myself and plopped down onto my bed, a creaking sound is heard whenever I turned my position on the bed.