【Chapter 1】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

I loved him, he loved me. It was that simple. Though, that's what I thought before all this Holy War shit. We were both betrothed since birth, and well, we quickly fell in love over the years, but all that changed in just a week, did our relationship mean nothing to him? I guess he just thought of me as something disposable, like a doll. 

I saw him kiss her, my heart broke so much at that moment I could only feel tears flowing down my cheeks, I couldn't feel anything else, and when they saw me it was all too late, the Demon King and the Supreme Deity was already there. Though stupid me still loved him, so when they were trapped I decided to do something that would make me the person that I never wanted to become, I traitor to my race. 

I sacrificed myself to buy them time to escape, though I died in return. The last thing that I saw at that moment was Meliodas turning around towards me, but then turning back around while holding Elizabeth's hand, love sucks 

Though, before I closed my eyes I could hear the Demon King and the Supreme Deity chant something, though after I heard the finish I collapsed, I'm dead. Still, I truly died when my heart broke so I don't really feel anything, well by the world, kinda sad that I died on Earth but that's just life, I hope I never fall in love again, I've died anyway so it doesn't really matter now.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

𝟛,𝟘𝟘𝟘 𝕪𝕖𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕝𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣~

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

I couldn't sleep, I had the same dream again, but why? Shrugging it off, I turned around to see Elizabeths sleeping face, though it didn't make me calm down much, just made me feel more horrible.

Sighing, I quietly got up from the bed as I opened the window of the bedroom and went outside as my wings glided me against the sky, heading towards the death place of my ex-lover, (Y/N).

Yes, today is the exact day that she died trying to protect me and Elizabeth from getting killed. I haven't gone to her death place in a few years, but the nightmares just kept on getting worse and worse that I had to do something to calm down my mind.

As I flew more I saw a huge circle of mountains surrounding a flat surface that was filled with different types of flowers, though every time I come to visit this place on the day she died the flowers seem to wilt a little, the place getting very cold and everything just looks died, dead for her.