【Chapter 11】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Damn it! Where is she?!" Inside the Boar Hat stood nine figures, all with worry and anger showing on their faces. Meliodas was furious, you could even go as far as to say that he was livid. In the far right corner stood Merlin, her eye furrowed as if she was in deep thought. 

"We looked everywhere! We looked inside the forest, in the town next to us, hell, we even looked on where I found her, yet she's nowhere!" Yelled a frustrated Meliodas. Elizabeth gulped, "Meliodas... please, calm down, (Y/N) will show up eventually you just have to be patient-" 

Meliodas interrupted Elizabeth with him banging his hand on the table. "Patient?! Elizabeth, do you actually think that I can be patient with something like this?! No, we can't, and that is why we're heading back to Liones and getting Gilthunder and the others to go look for her, and the rest of you... search day in and day out for (Y/N)! That's a command!" Meliodas exclaimed a look of utter madness in his eyes. Looking away from their captain they answered with an 'Understood' and walked away from the tavern in search of the girl.

Frowning, Elizabeth looked down at Meliodas. "Meliodas, why do you even want to find her for? You lost her once, why does it matter if you lose her again?" Elizabeth asked Meliodas, going to grab his shoulders as an attempt of reassurance, though Meliodas just dodged it.

"That's exactly the reason, Elizabeth. I lost her once, I don't want to lose her again." Meliodas answered her, leaving her as he got out of the tavern and set off the find the girl.

Letting out a frustrated huff, Elizabeth stood lonely inside the tavern, not even having Hawks to talk to. 

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎...*

The crows talked amongst themselves as the melody of their chirping like a broken record reaching the ears of (Y/N). Up in a tree branch laid the girl with (H/C) hair and with a content look on her face.

Turning her head around to look at the dead, leafless trees gave her a sense of happiness. "Oh, woods, how much I love you!" (Y/N) yelled out, her smile widening by a lot. The crows, startled by the sudden yell, flew away from their branches and scattered elsewhere, though (Y/N) didn't mind the lack of company now.

Looking back up at the sky, (Y/N) sighed. "This work to become more powerful was even easier than I imagined. All it took was a little exercise by killing a bunch of monsters and boom, I can already feel the power of the Demon King no longer bottled up inside me, letting loose by just a bit. Though I haven't completely unlocked all of it, and I'm certain that just a few measly monsters to help fulfill it, what can I do?" (Y/N) asked herself, her eyebrows furrowing in thought.

Suddenly, the dead branches started to move as the wind started to pick up greatly. Getting up from her resting position (Y/N) opened her wings and flew up to where the source of the wind was coming from. To her surprise to saw another pair of black wings, though these were more liquidy than hers making her question who those wings belonged to.

The holder of the wings turned around to face her. A man with messy white hair and black eyes turned towards her. He had an outfit that showed his chest and had metal gloves on, and his face decorated with a bit of prickly beard hair and a cocky smirk.

"Hello, Queen (Y/N). I suppose you could say that I have come to help you." This man said, bowing down when he ended his little talk. (Y/N) slightly glared at him as she put her defenses up. "Who might you be for you to know to call me such title?" (Y/N) asked the mysterious man. The man's eyes widened slightly as he let out a light-hearted chuckle.

"Do pardon me, my queen, I am Estarossa, a former member of the Ten Commandments." Estarossa announced to her, still bowing.

(Y/N) nodded, "Hm... I see. Well Estarossa, why are you here?" (Y/N) asked Estarossa. Estarossa chuckled again, but this time his chuckle was more like a fake one. "My queen, the former Demon King was able to raise me from the dead before his passing to help you in any way I could." Estarossa answered her. (Y/N) smiled, "Very well, you may raise." (Y/N) demanded Estarossa, in which he happily complied.

"So you said you were to help me, is that correct?" (Y/N) asked, cocking her eyebrow at him. "Yes, Queen (Y/N)." Estarossa said, still not looking her in the eye. This confused (Y/N) as she flew closer to him. Raising her hand she grasped his chin and lifted it to look at her. "I may not know much now, but I think I know this much. Look at your superiors when they're talking to you, if you don't it's a sign of disrespect, got it?" (Y/N) said, her eyes shining a dark (F/C). Looking directly at her, this time Estarossa nodded.

"Good, now then, tell me what I should do to become stronger." (Y/N) asked Estarossa. He smiled at her. "You're going to have to take down the big ones. I'm talking about gods and goddesses, giants, fairies, and powerful humans and kingdoms. In order to restore it, you have to take down a lot of powerful people, but first, let's start with the easiest, shall we?" Estarossa said, preparing his wings for taking off.

"Humans, I presume?" (Y/N) asked, also preparing her wings for taking off. Estarossa nodded, "Indeed my queen, and I know just the human." Estarossa said, a wicked smile forming on his face.

Before they could take off, (Y/N) grabbed hold of Estarossa's shoulder. "Just so we get this clear, I'll also be greatly focused on causing fear among the races, have to spread the word that a new Demon ruler has arrived, you know?" (Y/N) said. Estarossa nodded, "Of course, then how about this Queen (Y/N), while you get more power I will make sure that your name spreads far and wide, how does that sound?" Estarossa asked (Y/N). She nodded in reply.

"Alright then, shall we, your Highness?" Estarossa asked (Y/N) causing her to gently smile at him. "We shall." With that, both of them took off. Though what both of them didn't notice was that Estarossa's ears were a deep shade of red.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)