【Chapter 20】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"Finally, I finally have her! She's finally all mine. Mine, mine, mine!" I chanted and spun her around with me in circles. Plopping myself down on the soft seat I lifted (Y/N) head and kissed her cheek affectionately. 

"Oh, (Y/N), you know that I would not have been able to hold off for any longer... my dear... dear angel." I whispered to myself and hugged her closer to my chest. I had to kill Elaine to finally get all obstacles away from getting her to finally be mine. 

The sun was finally rising as the birds got out from their restful slumber and began to chirp our their beautiful songs that case from their heart. 

Looking around the cottage I finally got a good look at what it looked like. Well, for starters, it is made of wood... well, the explanation won't matter! If my dear angel doesn't like it then I will destroy it and bring her to a new one, but for now, we have to lay low, I don't want any of those bastards getting to her or even seeing her ever again. 

"Where the hell am I?" Hearing my dear angel starting to wake up I quickly looked back at her and saw her beautiful (E/C) eyes starting to awaken. I smiled, "My dear, dear angel. You're safe now, away from those bastards." I reassured her, though I don't think she liked that when she got out from my lap and away from me to the other side of the room. 

"Ban! What the hell did you do?!" My dear (Y/N) yelled at me... I'm sad... but it's fine! "Look, my angel, I know it's going to take a while for you to adjust for something like this but please bear with it-"

"I'm not going to adjust to anything! I'm leaving right now!" (Y/N) exclaimed and went for the door, but how on earth can I ever allow for her to leave my side again? I'd rather die. 

Quickly running towards her I engulfed her in a hug and restrained her from moving. "My dear... I know that the change is sudden but please handle it with me. I promise I'll get you something better once everything cools down." I promised her, but it seems she didn't like that. 

"What do you mean, 'once everything calms down'? There is no way in the living hell I am staying here!" (Y/N) yelled at me and tried to get away, but I just can't do that. 

"I can't tell you that, my dear. I know how much you yearn to help others but you just have to know that I can not allow it anymore. I have been lenient on you, okay, babe?" I whispered into her ear and felt her shiver. Cute.

"Ban, what are you even doing? What about Elaine?" (Y/N) questioned me, but I just laughed. "Elaine's not a problem anymore, babe. I made sure of that." I answered her, but it seemed to have not made her feel any better.