【Chapter 15】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

*𝙻𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜*

The sun was still high in the sky as it was at its strongest hour, the burning rays of the radiant star disturbing those below, however, there were still people running down the streets as sellers advertise their products, sweat pouring down their foreheads as kids played tricks on the sellers, laughter coming out of their mouths as they saw the delight of the seller's wrath. Though the sins saw this, they had more important things to get first.

"Merlin, have you requested an audience with the king?" With a serious face, Gowther questioned the taller female, his mind going a mile the minute. Merlin frowned as she glanced down at the pink-haired male before looking ahead. "Yes, the audience should be happening in about 30 minutes." Merlin answered him in a flat tone. 

Hearing a groan behind her Merlin turned around only to spot the irritated white-haired tall male. "Why the hell are we even here to begin with?! We should be over there, in Camelot, trying to find (Y/N)-!" Feeling a handclasp upon his mouth he glared at who the person belonged to only to find out that it was Diane who also glared at him. "Keep it down, shark head. People can hear you and I don't think anyone wants to find out that (Y/N) is behind a lot of things." Diane whispered towards Ban, on which he nodded with a displeased expression.

"Everyone, we've arrived at the entrance." Merlin announced making everyone stop looking at the two talking people and towards the tall castle. Multiple guards were stationed throughout the front gates as some Holy Knights could be seen patrolling as well. 

Walking ahead of the group and towards the two Holy Knights guarding the palace gates, Meliodas smiled up at them and put his hands on his hips. "Hey! We're here to see King Batra, we're the Sin by the way." Meliodas exclaimed as the others began to look down upon the Holy Knights as if they were prey. The two Holy Knights slightly gulped as they nodded. "W-Welcome, sins! We were told of your arrival. Please c-come in..." The Holy Knight on the left stuttered out as he bowed his head deeply again.

Opening the palace gates, the sins entered the court your only to see Gilthunder already there with nothing but his armor and his sword with a huge smile. "Hello everyone! King Bartra told me that you guys were looking for me so I got here as quickly as I could!" Gilthunder exclaimed as he began to walk closer to the sins.