【Chapter 10】

ஜ۞ஜ

ஜ۞ஜ

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

The Moon's light shone over the small mountains, illuminating the lands as best as it could. The stars twinkled in the sky, shining brighter than our future. 

Inside the Boar Hat was a (H/C) haired girl, waiting for everyone to fall asleep. Once she was sure everyone was asleep (Y/N) got up and got her bag filled with what little belongings she had. Grabbing her cloak she slipped it on, making sure that it hid her features perfectly, though the night will help her with that. Opening the bedroom door she peaked out, looking around for any sign of life. Sensing none, she quietly walked out, once reaching the stairs (Y/N) flew down, knowing well of the creaks it would make if she were to walk upon it, alerting the Sins.

Looking around some more, she arrived at the kitchen, taking some food that she thought would last her for some good time. Opening the entrance door, (Y/N) walked out, only glancing back,  but quickly turned around as she summoned her wings and flew off into the night sky.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝙼𝚘𝚛𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙱𝚘𝚊𝚛 𝙷𝚊𝚝*

Opening his eyes, Meliodas let out a loud yawn as he stretched. Hearing his bones let out a pop sound he smiled in satisfaction. Looking outside the window he saw the Sun already risen to its full glory, the birds chirping in happiness due to the light.

Humming a soft tune, Meliodas got up and looked inside his drawer. Grabbing his casual clothes he changed into them and left his hair to its natural mess. Going to open the door, Meliodas turned around to see his bed, forgetting that maybe Elizabeth might have been there. Not seeing her there he shrugged and turned around. Heading downstairs Meliodas only saw Elizabeth walking back and forth, a worried expression plastered on her face.

"Hey, Eli, what's wrong? If it's just because the others might have gone on a mission don't worry, they'll be fine! Or, I think so." Meliodas murmured the last part, though if they were off to a mission, why didn't they take him with them?

Turning around, Meliodas finally got a full view of her face, and it wasn't pleasant. Her face was deathly pale, worry clear in her eyes, almost like it was going to overflow. "No, it's not that Meliodas! (Y/N), she... well she..." Elizabeth started, though Meliodas' face immediately turned into one of worry.