Epilogue

"I'm home!" Lauren announced as she appeared from the front door, smiling as a husky approached her.

"Hey there buddy, who's a good boy?" The green-eyed girl smiled as she rubbed the dog's head.

"Where's mama?" Lauren smiled as she placed her bag down the living room.

"In here." Camila called out by the kitchen.

"Hey there." The green-eyed girl greeted as she hugged the brunette from behind.

"Hi, how was work?" Camila smiled, kissing the raven's cheek.

"It was nice, I dropped by the Restaurant and Mami was happily talking to her Polynesian customer." Lauren laughed.

"Dinah was there?" Camila frowned while Lauren nodded.

"Bummer! I wanted to be there too." Camila pouted.

"I know you wanted to, but you weren't feeling alright earlier." Lauren smiled, kissing her wife's forehead when she turned to face her.

"Can I drop by there tomorrow then?" Camila asked smiling.

"You could, but are you sure you can?" Lauren asked.

"Of course I can, are you calling me weak?" Camila said.

"No, of course not." Lauren laughed poking the brunette's nose.

"In fact you're very strong, carrying a little human inside of you." The green-eyed girl chuckled, rubbing her wife's tummy.

"I'm just worried that the place might be too crowded for you, but if you want to then why not?" Lauren smiled.

"You promise?" Camila said raising her pinky.

"I promise." The 26 year old said as she kissed her wife. The two had been married for 3 years now, going four. Camila had successfully established a business of their own for her Mom. As soon as it took off, Sinuhe resigned from work and decided to focus on the restaurant they called "Ale's Palace" Lauren had been in charge of the place's online application that features delivery service in a simple click. Other than that, the green-eyed girl had established her own Software company.

"Camz.." Lauren sighed as her wife excitedly ran to the car.

"Lauren, you promised!" Camila said frowning.

"I did, I was gonna tell you not to run." Lauren chuckled opening the door for her.

"Don't do so much, alright?" Lauren smiled as she opened the door for Camila, guiding her pregnant wife to the restaurant.

"Mija! What are you two doing here?" Sinuhe asked as she went to her daughter.

"She forced me to bring her here Mami." Lauren chuckled.

"Oi Mija, you know it's your birth month! You should be at home!" Sinuhe scolded.

"Si Mami, I know. But I wanted to check the restaurant out, I've been at home for months and it's making me bored." Camila complained.

"Ay Lauren, what a wife." Sinuhe said, shaking her head.

"Si." Lauren chuckled.

"I'll pick you up later." Lauren said kissing her wife's lips, while the brunette smiled and nodded.

"I love you puppy!" Camila grinned as she waved goodbye.

"I love you too monkey." Lauren laughed, entering her car.

"I'm not even going to ask why you call each other that." Austin chuckled as he appeared from behind Sinuhe.

"Austy!" Camila smiled hugging the older man.