Chapter XIV

"Camz look!" Lauren excitedly pointed at the window while Camila smiled at her. After minutes of convincing the raven-haired girl. She finally agreed to go to Mexico.

"Thank you for taking me here." Lauren smiled happily as she hugged her girlfriend.

"My pleasure." Camila chuckled.

"How nice of you to get us business class seats." Lauren teased.

"How nice of the company." Camila corrected.

"But if they gave us non business class ones I'd probably upgrade. I don't want you to sit there for 6 hours, I want you comfy."

"I'm already happy and comfy when I'm with you." Lauren smiled as she held Camila's hand.

The two arrived at the place earlier than expected. Thankfully, Camila's arrangements were on point. The driver she had booked was already waiting for them at the airport.

"You had this planned huh?" Lauren chuckled.

"I want to spend a good summer vacation with you." Camila smiled happily.

"Reservations for Cabello-Jauregui please." Camila said while Lauren raised her eyebrow.

"Ah yes! Your key to the suite Ma'am."

"Hold up. You booked a suite?!" Lauren exclaimed.

"Yeah, Don't worry about it. We're spending  days here, I want us to enjoy it." Camila chuckled.

"Enlighten me, which part of the trip did the company pay for?" Lauren asked as they both went into the elevator.

"The flights, and the hotel rooms, I just asked for an upgrade." Camila chuckled.

"You are one crazy monkey." Lauren shook her head as they entered the suite. The place had a king size bed, the view was magestic.

"I'd be crazy any day for my cute puppy." Camila smiled as she placed their suitcases inside. 

~

"Stay there." Lauren smiled as she stopped Camila in her tracks.

"Why?"

"I just want to capture the moment." Lauren smiled as she took a picture of the brunette. The two are currently walking alongside the beach, sight seeing before they move to the next location. Camila planned everything out for Lauren, she wanted her to enjoy happily.

"We're going to the museum?!" Lauren smiled excitedly.

"I know how much you love art, of course we are." Camila kissed her cheek as Lauren excitedly jumped up and down.

"Are we gonna go in now?" the green-eyed girl asked as she looked at the brunette.

"Not yet, we have to fill your tummy first." Camia chuckled as she intertwined their hands and practically drag Lauren away from the museum.

"But Camz, I want now." Lauren pouted as Camila continued to drag her.

"We will later, there are a lot of things to see there despite the small size, you might get hungry." Camila chuckled.

"Are you hungry?" Lauren asked.

"Starving." Lauren chuckled as she shook her head.

"What do you want?" Camila asked as she looked at Lauren.

"I don't really know what I want, well aside from you." Lauren chuckled as she looked at the menu.

"I'm not part of the menu, you idiot."