Chapter VII

"Camz, wake up." Lauren said as she tried to wake Camila up.

"It's already 3:30 you'll be late for work." Lauren mumbled. Camila groaned and stood up as she walked over to her dresser.

"There's a good girl. I'll be there in five." Lauren smiled as she ended the call. It's been a day and a week since the two met. Things escalated very quickly; it was really evident that the two had feelings for each other. Lauren had just finished her first class and was off to drive Camila to work.

"Mami!" Sofi smiled as Sinuhe entered the front door.

"Where is Kaki?" Sinuhe asked.

"Still upstairs." Sofia smiled as she pointed at the staircase.

"Camila, hurry up. Lauren's going to be here in a few minutes." Sinuhe yelled from downstairs.

"Lolo!" Sofi yelled as Lauren, appeared from the front door.

"Hi Butterfly! I got you something!" Lauren smiled as she gave Sofi something.

"Mami! Lolo gave me this!" Sofi exclaimed as she ran to Sinuhe with a new toy.

"Lauren, you didn't have to." Sinuhe said.

"Hi, It's fine Aunt Sinu, I just thought of her." Lauren smiled as she went up the stairs to look for Camila. Sinuhe smiled at the sight of Lauren holding something, probably for her daughter.

"Are you good to go?" Lauren asked as she opened Camila's door. Lauren had recently confessed that she liked the brunette, and Camila was fine with it. She continued treating Lauren the same, despite the fact that it was very evident that she felt the same. Lauren didn't push the brunette to reciprocate the feelings, rather she just wanted to tell her how she feels.

"Do I look fine?" Camila asked as Lauren appeared from her view.

"You look stunning." Lauren smiled as she walked inside the room.

"I got you this." The green-eyed girl said as she held a cow stuffed toy.

"Lauren!" Camila exclaimed as she hugged Lauren.

"You didn't have to." Camila smiled as she took the cow from the raven's hand and kissed it.

"How come the cow got one?" Lauren frowned. Camila chuckled and walked back to place a kiss on Lauren's cheek.

"Thank you." Camila smiled. The brunette was naturally sweet, so it was not surprising that she eventually warmed up to Lauren quickly. Lauren was happy and contented with what she had with the brunette. It was the first time she felt really happy.

"We have arrived at our destination your majesty." Lauren said.

"Why thank you." Camila replied as she placed her hand on her chest. Lauren giggled before going out the car and opening the car door for Camila.

"Let me take these from you." Lauren said as she held Camila's bag for her. Ally was not around at the moment, She was currently in Texas for a whole week.

"Good Afternoon Mr. H!" Camila cheered as she entered the Mart with Lauren behind her.

"Good afternoon sweeties." Mr. H smiled as she got out the counter. Whenever Camila gets late for work. Mr. H tends to sit in the counter for a while before the younger one arrives; it wasn't much of a big deal for him since Camila had really helped him a lot.

"I'll be resuming my work. I'll leave you two be." Mr. H said as he waved goodbye to the girls and entered his office.

"There." Lauren said she placed Camila's bag on the table.