Chapter XVI

"Lauren, we have to talk, This has to stop." Camila groaned frustrated as Lauren walked in the room late. It was already 5 am and the raven haired girl had just went home.

"What now?" Lauren groaned as she entered.

"I'm tired Camila, please just drop it."

"Are you hearing yourself at the moment? You've been going home at dawn for 3 weeks now Lauren." Camila responded while Lauren walked past her.

"I already told you, I'm at work." Lauren mumbled dropping her things down her table and slumped down her work chair.

"You fucking left your phone here. She's been calling and messaging you nonstop." Camila said as she placed Lauren's phone on her table.

"There's dinner on the kitchen if you want to eat." The brunette said as she walked out the living room. Lauren sighed as she ran her fingers through her hair, ever since the start of November, they've been fighting nonstop.

"Shit." Lauren mumbled as she opened her phone, Lucy texted her asking where she was and that she hopes Lauren will show up. By the end of the message Lucy was thanking her for coming.

"Damn it Vives." Lauren groaned as she walked over to the kitchen, she ate dinner already but she knew what Camila prepared is better than any food from a restaurant.

"Happy 5th Lern :)))"

"Fuck." Lauren mumbled as she read the note, Camila took the time to cook her favorite and waited for her.

"Damn it Jauregui, how could you forget your own month celebration?" Lauren breathed out.

"Camz?" Lauren said as she heard the door open, reaveling Camila in a University Sweatshirt and jeans.

"Where are you going?" Lauren asked as Camila grabbed her school papers from her study table ignoring Lauren.

"Babe, talk to me." Lauren pleaded as she held Camila's arm.

"I'm tired Lauren, please just drop it." Camila said in a cold tone, reversing Lauren's statement against her, yanking her hand off.

"Camz, your class doesn't start till 7." Lauren said sternly as she could.

"Early bird catches the worm." Camila said as she walked out the door. Lauren sighed and groaned before walking behind her.

"Camila, let's talk about this I'm sorry." Lauren said as she tried to get in Camila's way, only to be ignored again.

"Let me leave in peace Jesus." Camila mumbled as she walked pass Lauren and went inside her car. The green-eyed girl stood infront of Camila's car in attempt to stop her, she knew Camila wouldn't hit her..hopefully.

"Camila!" Lauren exclaimed as Camila backed up from the driveway before driving off to school.

"What an idiot!" Lauren groaned as she face palmed herself, how could she not see that there are basically two entrace and exit?

~

"Hello Mean." Shawn grinned as he took a sit infront of Camila who was reading a book.

"I'm not here to annoy you, I'm just gonna ask why you're this early." Shawn chuckled.

"I saw you from the window of my dorm and thought you might need company." The boy said.

"Thank you then." Camila replied.

"Coffee?" Shawn offered as he handed her a coffee from Starbucks.

"How am I certain it's not poisoned?" the brunette said. Shawn looked at her in disbelief.