Chapter XXIV

"Oh wow." The Polynesian mumbled as she looked around the place.

"Dinah!" Normani grinned before running up to the Polynesian and hugging her.

"Missed me much?" Dinah laughed as she hugged her.

"Either you go with me in Ally's car or I'll go with you in Camren's car when we get home." Normani said.

"Why?"

"They've been talking about all those cliché couple stuffs nonstop add their weirdess too!" Normani exclaimed while the Polynesian laughed.

"I guess you could stay with Camren, they're very chill. Mostly all three of us singing along, or Walz and I conversing while Lauren listens." Dinah grinned proudly while Normani cooed.

"How come you're a fan of Camren but not Trolly? Alroy?" Dinah asked confused as she looked at Lauren and Camila who were talking to a man that seemed very happy.

"I don't know, I adore them. I adore Trolly but you gotta agree that Camren has more chemistry." Normani laughed.

"Well excuse you my dear cousin." Ally glared.

"Let's go." Camila smiled as she went near the four and hand them brochures.

"Who's Lauren talking to?" Ally asked as she looked at the raven.

"She's talking to the guy who'll be delivering our bags to the yacht." Camila smiled.

"We're staying on a yacht?!" Dinah and Normani exclaimed together.

"Well yeah, unless you get sea sick easily then we'd put you at a hotel or something?" Camila said.

"Oh please Walz, of course we'd want the yacht experience!" The Polynesian exclaimed.

"Alright, so there's only two yacht's available. The other one has two rooms, while the other one has only one room, which one do you want?" Camila said as she looked at the brochure.

"I think we'd be fine with the double rooms, you and Lauren can get your privacy." Ally winked at the brunette.

"Gosh Ally, you're Allysin now." Camila teased.

"Plus the double rooms would be cheaper than the single room." Normani added while Dinah nodded.

"What if you couples get the double room and we take the single?" Dinah suggested laughing.

"Or we could take the single and you could take the doubles." Troy teased.

"Camren could take the single since we got here first." Camila smirked.

"Hell no!" Normani exclaimed.

"I'd fight you for the single one!" Ally exclaimed.

"Easy there." Dinah laughed.

"Let's make a raffle for it." Camila suggested.

"Alright, Deal." Ally said.

"Fine." Normani agreed.

"We'll let that guy do the raffle." Dinah pointed at some ramdom guy.

"Dinah, that would be weird." Normani said as Ally started scribbling on a piece of paper.

"So I wrote 1 A and 2 B's." Ally said.

"Who's going to mix this up?" Troy asked as he crumpled the paper into the same sizes.

"Let's ask the baggage guy." Normani said, the five then walked to the guy while Lauren looked at them confused.

"What's up?" The green-eyed girl said as she placed a kiss on Camila's cheek.