Chapter XIII

"Congratulations!"

"I'm so proud of my baby!"

"Congratulations Lo." Camila smiled as she hugged her girlfriend, who kissed her head.

Lauren finally graduated, which meant Summer is about to end. Sooner or later Lauren had to find a job, while Camila will eventually stop working at the mart for the next couple of months.

"Hold still you two!" Clara smiled as she took a picture of Lauren holding her diploma on her right hand, while her other hand was wrapped around Camila's shoulder. Camila had both arms around Lauren as she smiled at the camera while Lauren kissed her head.

"Who knew these two would find each other again right?" Michael smiled as he hug Lauren.

"Flaca, I'm very proud of you."

"Thanks Dad." Lauren smiled as she hugged her father back.

"Let's go and celebrate!" Michael said smiling.

"What are your intentions with Lauren?" Taylor asked Camila frankly.

"Tay!" Lauren hissed, Camila smiled and calmed her down.

"What? I'm just making sure." Taylor said as she looked at Lauren then back at Camila.

"I have no intentions of hurting her Taylor, You can count on me with that one." Camila smiled politely, Taylor looked at her and raised her eyebrow.

"Ok, I hope your serious with her. I just don't want Lauren's heart shattered again." Taylor sighed.

"Yes Ma'am! I promise not to hurt her." Camila smiled as she salutes.

"If anything, Camila is helping your sister out." Clara smiled as she pulled Taylor away from the couple.

"How exactly?" Taylor asked looking at her mother.

"Camila's the sole reason why your sister has stopped smoking and drinking." Clara whispered at her daughter.

"She stopped smoking?" Taylor asked shocked, whispering back.

"Yeah she did, All thanks to Camila." Michael whispered as he joined the conversation.

"Last time I went here, Camila calmed a raging Lauren down." Chris whispered as well. Taylor was shocked.

"What are we whispering about?" Lauren whispered not too silently.

"It's about Camila and Lauren, keep it down!" Taylor whispered back hissing.

"What about us?" Camila asked joining.

"Mom said Ca-Oh!" Taylor said as she shyly hid her face on her brothers arm as she realized the duo had joined them.

"Camila, I'm sorry." Taylor said shyly.

"Don't be sorry, if you only knew how Sofi looked at Lauren back then when she found out Lauren was courting me." Camila chuckled.

"Sofi was like, 'If you're gonna hurt Kaki, I will kill you.' I swear I got shivers." Lauren laughed.

"She was very protective of Camila considering that uh." Lauren started as she blushed, while Camila chuckled.

"She's the first." Camila smiled she hugged Lauren.

"First kiss, first girlfriend, first and only relationship I've been in," Camila continued for Lauren while the other one blushed hard.

"If anything, I think you should be worried about your sister breaking Camila's heart." Clara teased.

"Lauren. If you break her heart, I will join Sofi in killing you." Taylor said as she hugged Camila.