Sorry (Reggie)

Author's Note: Trigger warning! Like truthfully, there is depression and major angst. And there is a suicide in this chapter. I mean it, skip this imagine if it triggers you. It nearly triggered me writing it, but I still want to publish it so I atleast have one update out for you guys since I have not updated the book in forever. Again, TRIGGER WARNING. SKIP IF YOU NEED TO. And also, if you're under the age of 13, I would not recommend reading this one. I suffer from really bad depression, and I don't want this chapter to upset anyone, cause it will just make me feel worse. So please, if you think this will trigger you, SKIP IT! Okay, that's all. For those of you who are deciding to read it anyways, don't say I didn't warn you.

    Y/N sat with Julie and Luke, just watching tv in the living room of Julie's house. Luke had his arm wrapped around Julie's shoulders, and she was leaning on his shoulder. They both had smiles etched across their faces. Y/N checked her watch for the millionth time that day. Reggie was supposed to be picking her up so they could go to the concert that Y/N had bought tickets for them for. He was over an hour late, and she still had not seen or heard from him. Her blood boiled as she sat there, staring at the tv screen intently.
    "Have you heard from Reggie yet?" Y/N looked and saw Alex walking into the living room, with Willie following suit. Y/N shook her head. She saw Alex and Luke look at each other, raising their eyebrows in concern. Willie rubbed his neck, before sighing.
    "Do you, do you want me to try and call him?" Willie asked worriedly. Y/N felt her eyes begin to water. She shook her head.
    "No. I'll be fine. I- I'm gonna go for a walk." Y/N told them, standing up. Before any of them could say anything to her she walked out of the house. She began walking down the sidewalk, blankly staring as cars passed by on the road. She felt chills all throughout her body as the wind blew rapidly. She heard her phone beep after about twenty minutes, and opened it eagerly, expecting it to be from Reggie. She raised an eyebrow when she saw that it was from Julie. She saw it was an image, and opened it. Her jaw dropped when she saw it. It was Reggie at the concert, with Flynn. She felt tears fall as she stared at her phone in shock. She immediately was furious, and dialed Reggie's number, holding the phone to her ear as she clenched her other fist. She wiped tears off her face, but it didn't matter because the tears kept flowing. The phone rang for a few seconds before she heard him answer.
    "Reggie! You stood me up! How could you do that?!" Y/N shouted in anger, not being able to contain her frustrations. She heard shouting on the other side.
    "Y/N?! What do you mean?! I never planned on taking you in the first place! I told you me and Flynn had been talking!" Reggie spoke loudly. Y/N stopped walking, frozen where she stood as she felt her heart begin to crumble to pieces.
    "Wha- what?" She whimpered. She felt herself go cold at his next statement.
    "Why would I have taken you?" He spat in frustration. Before she could say anymore he hung up the phone. She felt herself begin to sob. She dropped her phone, not caring if it damaged it. She had opened up to Reggie. He knew about her depression, about her past with cutting, about her dad dying from leukemia. He knew things that she had not told anyone else about. Things only she and her mom would talk about. And now he just destroyed her, with one phone call. She felt herself break down.

She couldn't take it anymore.
She had nothing left.

    She went numb, no longer feeling any emotion. She walked a little further on the sidewalk, beginning to cross the bridge. She saw families at the side of the bridge smiling happily, taking pictures with the beautiful, almost euphoric scenery of the sky. It's colors overlapped one another, making it look like almost a painting of sorts, where nothing was wrong. Where everything was perfect and bubbly.
    Y/N could only shake her head at the families. She had never gotten to experience the feeling, of having both parents, of always being happy. Of not feeling alone. She looked out at the water, sure of what she needed to do. She rested her hands on the cement railing, sobbing as the tears kept pouring out. She braced to push herself up onto the railing, but hesitated. She shook her head, not wanting to end things this way. She heard a voice behind her, making her turn around. She saw a man in a velvet purple suit, with a large purple top hat. She looked at him in confusion. He gave her a smile, tipping his hat to her.
    "Well if it isn't Y/N. I knew this day would come. I've been watching you for a while now. I heard about what Reginald did to you. That is just so wrong. But, I have a solution that we both would win with." The man spoke. He hopped up onto the railing, taking a step forward and disappearing as he fell below. Y/N gasped in shock, before she saw his hat still in the air, making her look down in confusion. Her eyes went as wide as saucers as she saw him come floating back up. He smiled, nodding his head.
    "I'll make a deal with you. If you come with me, and join me in my club, and become my newest star, I'll make sure you are never sad again. No more heartbreak, and you may even get to see your father again." The man spoke. Y/N felt her eyes water. She looked out at the families once more. She looked at the man once again. He held his hand out. She pushed herself up onto the railing. He smiled at her.
    "Good, you're now just one step away from being happy and reunited with your father. You just have to make one measly little sacrifice for it." He told her, waving her forward. She wiped her tears away. She sniffled. She looked up at the sky, blinking one last time.
    "I'm sorry guys." She mumbled, before taking the step forward, tumbling down face first, seeing the blue shades of the ocean racing towards her, before everything went black.