Their Favorite TikTok Trends

Julie- Song Covers
Julie does a lot of song covers. Occasionally she will do songs from different perspectives or in different musical styles, but she's always covering a song.

Carrie- Thirst Traps
Carrie loves doing thirst trap tiktoks for the girls and the gays 😉 she has gained an even larger following on tiktok since starting to do them. Her favorite specifically is the mirror wiping thirst traps.

Nick- N/A
Nick doesn't do any tiktoks. He has an account created from musical.ly that he forgot he created in 2016. It's still up, but has never been used.

Reggie- Song Covers
Reggie loves doing song covers, mainly just to show off him playing bass and singing. But he also has gotten a decent following from it.

Alex- Drums and Paint
Alex loved watching the tiktoks of the drummer pouring paint on his drums and the art it made when he would play. So Alex started doing it himself, only thing he didn't take into consideration is his inability to be hit by the paint, since he's a ghost... so Julie isn't so happy with him about the mess it leaves in the garage.

Luke- ChRiSsY wAkE uP
Luke has become infatuated with the Chrissy wake up song. He loves it so much he screams it around the house. Julie gets angry but he sometimes uses it to scare her aunt when she comes over to babysit.
... ...
"The ghosts are gone right Carlos?"
"CHRISSY WAKE UP!!!"
"AH! WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS HOUSE?!"
... ...

A/N: I know it has been foreverrrrrr and I'm sorry. Updates are slow, but continuing.
Bare with me, school and works kicking my ass.