How You Met

Reggie-
    "Julie where are you going?!" You yelled in frustration. Julie had blown you off for the fourth time in the past two weeks. You guys were supposed to have a sleepover but once again she's ghosting you, not giving a real answer. She walked to her house quickly, making you sigh. You started to walk towards your house down the road, when you huffed. No, she's gonna tell me why she wont stop ghosting me. She's not getting away with it. You turned around, being quiet so she wouldn't hear you behind her. You saw her go into her garage. You heard voices coming from the garage. Your eyebrows rose in curiosity, making you walk over to the garage doors. They were closed, so you went around to the side doors and quietly peered in. There were three boys playing while Julie was singing. You leaned in even more, taking one step in. The door creaked slightly, and one of the boys glanced back. You panicked and went to turn around, only to run into the door and hit your face. You fell backwards in pain, your head pounding. You held your head in my hand and winced, trying to blink away the tears forming in your eyes. You heard the music stop.
    "Oh my god, Y/N?!" Julie exclaimed. You sighed, attempting to stand up. You finally got on your two feet and saw them all looking at you concerned.
    "Who- who are they, they can't go to our school, I've never seen them before. Wha- are you in a gang?!" You asked in confusion and shock, pointing at the guys. Julie looked at me in shock.
    "NO I'm not in a gang! Wait.. you can see them?" Julie answered. You looked at her dumbfounded.
    "Duh, yes I see them. I see Mr. Pinky on the drums, Mr. Hot Topic over there, which by the way, that look is so ten years ago, and-" You spoke in annoyance until you saw the last one. He smiled.
    "I'm Reggie." He spoke, cutting you off. You lost your thoughts for a moment, making you blink a few times. You tilted your head slightly in disbelief as you saw the drummer walk right through one of the tables in the room. Your eyes widened. You looked at Julie, then back at them.
    "D- did he just walk through that table?" You asked Julie. Reggie looked shocked.
    "She can see us!" He cheered.
    "She can see us!" The drummer said in shock.
    "She can see us." The guitar boy spoke in confusion.
    "Wait maybe she's lying." Reggie spoke. He walked over and waved his arms in front of your face. You rolled your eyes. His face got really close to yours. You pushed his face away. He fell backwards on his butt.
    "Ow! She pushed me!" Reggie whined. You saw him frown, but immediately start smiling.
    "Dudes, she touched me!" Reggie yelled. You saw Julie looking shocked. Reggie leaned in for a kiss. You gasped and slapped him. He held his face.
    "SHE SLAPPED ME!" He cheered. You saw the other boys smiling and cheering with him, making you look over at Julie.
    "Are they okay?" You asked her in worry. The guitarist finally spoke up.
    "I'm Luke, this is Alex, and that is Reggie. And we're not really okay, we're dead." Luke spoke. You raised an eyebrow.
    "Really? Then why can I do this?" You asked, walking over to him. You leaned forward to shove him, only to stumble and almost fall as your hand went through him. Your eyes widened.
    "B- But- that's not poss- oh my god I'm losing it!" You screeched in shock. Julie held her hand over your mouth, making you go quiet and look at her.
    "You know, she's actually pretty cute when she's not screaming." Reggie spoke. You saw Alex elbow Luke, smirking.

Alex-
    You walked with Willie down the road, attempting to keep up as he skated around everyone. Of course, he had the benefit of being a ghost and being able to hop through lifers easily, but you were a lifer, so it was a disadvantage for you as you could not.
    "Willie where are we going man?" You asked in confusion. Willie only smirked, suddenly grinning from ear to ear.
    "C'mon, I'm introducing you to my... friend, Alex." He told you. He suddenly hopped off his skateboard and ran over to someone, hugging them. You finally caught up and saw him hugging a guy in a grey sweatshirt wearing a black baseball cap backwards. The boy in the sweatshirt looked at you.
    "Alex, this is my friend Y/N. Y/N, this is Alex." Willie introduced you both. You saw Alex's face go slightly pink as Willie eyed him up and down. You smiled slightly. He looked at you and his face went even redder.

Luke-
    You rolled your eyes at Carrie as she was trying to flirt with Nick. You walked away from their conversation, not wanting to hear any of it. You looked around for Julie but couldn't find her. You decided to try checking the garage, since that is where you guys hung out a lot at. You walked and saw no sight of her, but you did see the boys she plays with talking.
    "Have you guys seen Julie?" You asked them, making them all turn towards you. The boy with shaggy brown hair walked over to you.
    "Uh, I think she went inside to get changed." He answered, pointing towards the side door to the house.
    "Who are you?" The one with the red guitar asked in confusion. You smiled.
    "I'm Y/N. I'm Julie's cousin." You introduced yourself to them. You saw the shaggy haired boy bite his lip slightly as he glanced up and down at you. You felt your cheeks start to burn slightly.
    "That's Reggie. And Alex is the drummer. I'm Luke." He spoke to you. You saw Alex and Reggie smirking at each other from behind him.
    "I think he likes her." Alex whispered.