They Get Jealous

Reggie- You were working with this boy named Tommy on a school science fair project at Julie's house, since all three of you were in the group. You all had to make a volcano, and you and Tommy were making the volcano out of paper. You both were patching up a spot when Tommy 'accidentally' placed his hand on yours. You jumped at the sound of Reggie grumbling behind you. You glanced back at him but ignored it, continuing the project. You saw Tommy get even closer to you. You stepped away from him. Before you could even react you saw Reggie dump the water glue mix all over Tommy's head. He gasped, wiping his face. He quickly turned around and saw a floating cup that the water/glue mix was in, in the air. He screamed and ran out of the house, making you roll your eyes and smile at Reggie.

Alex- You were hanging out with Alex and Willie, trying to keep up as they raced around the abandoned parking lot you guys were in just tackling each other around. Of course, they were faster than you so you were at a disadvantage.
    "This isn't fair! Why can't we have it the other way where you guys chase me, so that we aren't just chasing Alex around all day?" You complained. You suddenly saw them both smirk and they turned towards you. You squealed and started running as fast as you could away from them. You heard them laugh. You suddenly saw Willie transport to right in front of you and he tackled you down to the ground. You giggled as he started tickling you. You saw Alex slowly walking over, the smile faded from his face. Willie smiled at you, his face turning red. . You suddenly felt someone helping you up by your armpit. You got up and turned and saw it was Alex. He grabbed your hand, waved goodbye, and transported you guys to the garage without saying anything. Before you could say anything he turned to you and kissed you. You gasped in surprise. He pulled away and held his arms around your waist, leaning forward so your foreheads touched.
    "I had to get us both out of there. Willie was getting too comfortable with you and I would've done something I would regret if we had stayed." Alex spoke in a gruff voice, making your legs go weak. You felt your face heat up as the boys walked into the garage, and looked surprised. Alex smirked slightly.
    "Great, boys, watch Y/N while I'm gone. I'm gonna go have a quick chat with Willie." Alex told them. Before you could protest he disappeared. You looked at Reggie and Luke, and they shrugged their shoulders, trying not to smile.

Luke-
    "Nick! You cheated! That wasn't fair! I totally had that game won!" You complained, putting down the controller. Nick chuckled, making you roll your eyes playfully. You and Nick had been playing video games in the arcade, and white you talked big game, you kept losing. Of course, it may have been purposeful, but still. You felt your hand warm up, and looked over and realized Nick had grabbed it. You gently pulled away, not wanting to make it weird. You saw him frown slightly, but he quickly put a smile on his face to try and hide it. You felt the wind whoosh behind you and turned slightly to see Luke standing there. Your eyes widened, but you ignored it.
    "You know Nick, it's been fun, but I have to go get ready for band practice. We should do this again though. Next time I'll definitely beat you in Pac-Man." You replied, making him smirk. He followed you outside, chuckling. You got outside and went to go to your car, but you felt Nick turn you around by your waist. You looked at him confused.
    "Um, actually, I was thinking maybe next time we hang out, you know, if you're cool with it, we could like, watch movies at my place or something. That way we're not just doing the same old same old all the time." Nick suggested. You saw Luke fuming behind him, popping his knuckles to show his anger. You gulped.
    "Uh yeah, maybe. I really gotta get go-" You felt Nick grab your hands, but before he could do anything else, you heard him gasp. He was soaked in a drink of some sort, and you Luke holding the cup behind him. You wiped the liquid off your hands, and when Nick turned to see who the culprit was, you got in your car and drove away as fast as possible. You screeched when Luke showed up in your passenger seat out of nowhere.
    "Luke?! Are you  crazy?!" You exclaimed. You suddenly felt him kiss your cheek.
     "No, but nobody touches my girl."