Their Bandmates Thoughts on You

Reggie-
    Alex: she's really nice! Her and Reggie are perfect for each other. Plus she does dance parties with me and Julie, it's fun!
    Luke: She's not the brightest person ever, but I guess that makes her and Reggie perfect for each other haha. She is a good friend tho, and I think she's good for Reggie. She keeps him from doing dumb things.
    Julie: Oh I love her! It's so nice to have her as a friend. It's nice to have someone who can understand me, since only me and her can really see the guys outside of performances.

Alex-
    Reggie: He's a good friend! He's super fun to hang out with, especially since I can actually talk to him, unlike Ray.
    Luke: He's amazing! He's been helping me with guitar and even teaching me some songs to play besides our own.
    Julie: He's awesome to hang out with! Him and Alex are friendship goals. It's so fun watching them dance together.

Luke-
    Reggie: Love her to death, she's like a sister to me. I think her and Luke would make a cute couple. Although it does seem to bother Julie whenever she's around.
    Alex: She's my best friend! I hope things work out between her and Luke, cause they're so cute together!
    Julie: She's nice. I wish she would stop flirting with Luke though.